Day 01 - Arrive Srinagar
Arrive Srinagar, pick up and transfer to Houseboat. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Houseboat. In the afternoon Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city with, which is often compared to Venice. You will get view of some very interesting places around the Lake. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 02 - Srinagar & The City of Mughal
This morning after breakfast proceed for city tour of Srinagar. The world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure), Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love), The Chasme Shahi Garden & Shankaracharya Temple. In the evening return to Houseboat. Overnight at Hotel or House boat.
Day 03 - Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar (90 kms one way)
This morning after breakfast drives to Pahalgam 2440 Meters (Vale of Kashmir) On the way visit Saffron field and Avantipur ruins, which is eleven hundred years old temple? Finally by the lunchtime you will reach Pahalgam, which is the most famous palace for Indian Film Industry. After lunch enjoy the nature charm of the valley. Later return to Srinagar for overnight stay.
Day 04 – Srinagar- Gulmarg- Srinagar (52 kms) One Way
This morning after breakfast drive to Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer destination in the valley. On arrival one can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg. Enjoy the natural beauty of Gulmarg. Come back to Srinagar for overnight stay.
Day 05 - Srinagar
Day free in Srinagar. Explore natural beauty and enjoy shopping at own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 - Srinagar - Drop
After breakfast proceed to Srinagar.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Srinagar Hotel City Grace or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel Bright Palace or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Yemberzal or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) New Swift Houseboats or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Srinagar Hotel Nishat View or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel River View resort or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Gulmarg Resort or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) Texas Houseboats or Similar
Premium Package -
Srinagar Hotel Spring Hills or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel Hilltop Pahalgam or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Hilltop Gulmarg or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) Mughal Sheraton Houseboats or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
With the backdrop of mighty mountains and various astonishing scenic vistas, Kashmir is a must visit destination for lovey-dovey couples. Its picture perfect scenery creates a romantic ambience. Considering the same, we have crafted a special 5 nights and 6 days Kashmir Holiday Package that offers a romantic escape in this splendid hill station. This tour will welcome you to the serene setting of Srinagar, wherein a stay in the houseboat will provide you the much needed privacy. Later, you will be enticed by the charm of Dal Lake, Mughal Gardens and other local sites. Moreover, the package will also take you to various other famous tourist destinations of Kashmir like Pahalgam (a land of natural exquisiteness) and Gulmarg (snow drenched landscape with awe-inspiring vistas).
Rainy - July to September
Winter - November to January
Summer - April to July
Hindi / English / Urdu.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.