Day 01: Cochin - Thekkady
Upon arrival at Cochin meeting and assistance followed by drive to Thekkady. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Thekkady
After breakfast go for a boat ride at Periyar Tiger Reserve to view the wildlife in the sanctuary the bost ride in lake is delightful way of spotting elephant and Avifauna for which park is well known. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary: - Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is situated on the banks of the Periyar - an artificial lake. Here the high ranges of the Western Ghats are clothed in dense evergreen, moist deciduous forests and savannah grasslands. Below roam herds of elephants, sambar, tigers, gaurs, lion-tailed macaques and Nilgiri langurs.
Day 03: Thekkady - Kumarakom (140 Kms)
After breakfast drive to Kumarakom (3½ hours). Visit to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, adventure thrills in water sports like wind sailing and water skiing or canoeing at your own cost in the lake. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kumarakom.
Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary: Located on the banks of the Vembanad Lake, the bird sanctuary is spread across 14 acres. The Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, an ornithologist's paradise is a favourite haunt of migratory birds like the siberian stork, egret, darter, heron and teal..
Day 04: Kumarakom
Breakfast at the hotel. Day free to explore the natural beauty of Kumarakom. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Kumarakom - Mararikulam
Today after breakfast drive to Mararikulam. On arrival check in to the hotel. Mararikulam is one of the famous beach destinations. You can spend the time at beautiful Marari Beach. Overnight stay at hotel.
Marari Beach: Marari Beach is a beach in Alappuzha district of Kerala, India Barely 11 km from Alappuzha town, this sleepy little village (also called Mararikulam), is an idyllic location for a vacation.
Day 06: Marari
Breakfast at the hotel. Day free in Marari. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Marari Kochi
After breakfast drive to Kochi. On arrival visit to Fort Cochin, Santa Cruz Basilica, Dutch Palace (Closed on Friday and Sunday, opening time 9:30 am to 4:00 pm) at Mattancherry, St. Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets. Check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Kochi - Depart
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Cochin Hotel Excellency or Similar
Munnar Hotel Karthika Residency or Similar
Alleppey Hotel Raiban or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Periyar Nest or Similar
Kovalam Cosmic Leisure Resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Cochin Hotel Green Dreams or Similar
Munnar Hotel Green Ridge or Similar
Alleppey Hotel Prince or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Thekaddy woods or Similar
Kovalam Sun Tara Beach Resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Cochin Hotel Ima House or Similar
Munnar Hotel Clouds valley or Similar
Alleppey Pagoda Resort or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Periyar Meadows or Similar
Kovalam Hotel Jasmine Palace or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
Backwater and beaches are the main attraction of Kerala that hold the attention and interest of the tourists from around the world. Located in the southern India, Kerala is one of the most visited tourist destinations in India. It consists of a large number of islands in the backwaters that are well linked through various waterways offering a panoramic treat to the travellers.
Kerala’s beaches and backwaters allow honeymooners and nature lovers to enjoy some of the most special moments of their life and capture them as everlasting memories. Our 7 nights and 8 days Beach and Backwater’s of Kerala tour is well designed to fulfil our promise of taking you to the best beach and backwater destination of Kerala. We ensure all the travellers a safe and comfortable tour with a lifetime experience.
September - ( Offseason )
March to October - ( Peak Season )
December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.