Day 01: Arrive Cochin - Periyar
Upon arrival at Cochin meeting and assistance followed by drive to Periyar. On arrival at Periyar check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Periyar – Kumarakom
Early morning boat cruises make the best option to check out the wilds of Periyar Sanctuary. Today the Periyar lake presents an excellent boating spot for tourists. Although it is unusual to see many animals from the boats back to hotel have your breakfast checkout and drive to Kumarakom reach and checkin at hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Kumarakom: Kumarakom is a popular tourism destination located near the city of Kottayam, in Kerala, India, famous for its backwater tourism. It is set in the backdrop of the Vembanad Lake which is the largest freshwater lake in the state of Kerala.
Day 03: Kumarakom - Houseboat
After breakfast take a cruise on backwater to see the agriculture activities of the local people living on the back water and visit the beautiful Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, 1230 hrs check in at houseboat. Rest of the day at leisure on the Houseboat. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals. Lunch, Evening Tea / Coffee with snacks, dinner and enjoy your evening on the sundeck away from polluted cities and maddening crowd. You could hear the twinkle of a shining star or diving of fish around you to say hello by waving its tail from the lake. Overnight stay on Houseboat.
Day 04: Houseboat - Mararikulam
Today checkout from the Houseboat and drive to Mararikulam reach and checkin at hotel and later visit to Marari Beach back to resort and free for your own activities.
Marari Beach is a beach in Alappuzha district of Kerala, India. Barely 11 km from Alappuzha town, this sleepy little village (also called Mararikulam), is an idyllic location for a vacation.
Day 05: Marari (Free Day)
Today free for your own activities and enjoy the facilities of Resort.
Day 06: Marari – Cochin
After breakfast checkout and drive to Cochin reach and later visit to Fort Kochi Beach, Vasco House, Dutch Palace. Back to hotel and over night stay at hotel.
Cochin: Kochi, formerly Cochin, is a major port city on the west coast of India by the Arabian Sea and is part of the district of Ernakulam in the state of Kerala. Kochi is often called by the name Ernakulam, which refers to the mainland part of the city.
Fort Kochi Beach: A stroll along the beach, particularly at sunset with the chinese fishing nets and sailing ships in the background, is a memorable experience. Many European style bungalows can be seen along the shoreline. The coastal stretch has loads of small stalls, which make on demand mouth-watering traditional cuisines using freshly caught fish.
Vasco House: Vasco house, located on Rose Street, is believed to be one of the oldest Portuguese houses in India. Vasco da Gama is believed to have lived here. This house features European glass paned windows and verandahs.
Dutch Palace: The Dutch Palace was originally built by the Portuguese. Later, in 17th century, the Dutch modified it and presented it to the Raja of Kochi. Coronation of many Rajas of Kochi were held here. The palace has a fine collection of mural paintings depicting scenes from the Hindu epics Mahabharatha and Ramayana. The palace is located in Mattancherry.
Day 07: Cochin - Mumbai
After breakfast checkout and drive to airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel details :
Standard package :
Deluxe package :
Premium package :
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
With romantic backwaters, houseboats, beaches and hill stations, Kerala emerges as a paradise for honeymooners. It is one of the popular destinations among newly married couples around the world. The scenic beauty of Kerala cannot be described in words. It is known as God’s own land that is still blessed with ample of natural beauty, greenery and calm and relaxing environment.
Our Kerala Honeymoon Tour of 6 nights and 7 days is an ideal getaway for a perfect honeymoon. We have some of the best tourist places of Kerala in our itinerary including Cochin, Periyar, Kumarakom and Mararikulam that will leave you and your partner with many everlasting memories. Our travel package will have all the things and activities without which a trip to Kerala remains incomplete.
Summer - February to May
Rainy - June to October
Winter - November to January
Hindi / English / Malayalam
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.