Day 01: Delhi (Arrival)
On arrival at the Delhi airport, meet our tour representative who will be there for your welcome. After a warm welcome at the airport, he will transfer you to your already booked hotel in Delhi. Check in at the hotel and enjoy a comfy overnight stay.
Day 02: Sightseeing Tour of Delhi
In the morning post breakfast, get ready and leave for the sightseeing tour of Delhi and explore the jewels of the Capital of India. We will start our day with Old Delhi and pay a visit to places including Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Raj Ghat. Afterwards, we will head towards the other major attractions of the city and visit India Gate, Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar. Later in the late evening we will return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 03: Delhi - Bhopal
Today after having delicious breakfast at the hotel, we will check out and leave for New Delhi Railway Station to board train to Bhopal. On reaching Bhopal railway station, meet our representative who will be there to pick you and transfer you to your already booked hotel. Check in at the hotel and rest for some time. Thereafter, be ready to explore the delights of Bhopal. List of places that we include in local sightseeing tour of Bhopal comprise of Birla Temple, Bhopal Bharat Museum, Taj-UL-Masjid and Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya. After exploring these places of great interest, we will return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Bhopal
After breakfast in the morning, we will leave for a day out at Sanchi and Bhimbetka. Sanchi is one of the popular pilgrimage destinations for Buddhists in India. At Sanchi, we will witness enormous stupas and museum that grab attention of tourists from around the world. Thereafter, we will head to Bhimbetka rock caves, which are acknowledged for its magnificent sketches and paintings dating back to the pre-historic times. Witnessing that ancient sketches and paintings will be indeed a pleasure as it will take you back to an old era that cannot be otherwise witnessed in today modern world. After exploring these two places we will return back to the hotel to relax and enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 05: Bhopal - Ujjain - Indore
Today, we will check out from the hotel in the morning after breakfast and head to Indore by road. En-route, we will stop in Ujjain and visit some of its famous temples such as Kaliadeh Palace, Bade Ganeshji Ka Mandir, Gopal Mandir, Kal Bhairava, Navagarha Mandir and Mahakaleshwar Temple and dip in the spritualtiy to get peace to our soul, mind and body. Thereafter, we will continue our journey to Indore. On arrival, check in at the hotel for a stress bursting overnight stay.
Day 06: Indore - Mandu
In the morning post breakfast, we will check out from our hotel in Indore and drive to Mandu. On reaching, check in at your already booked hotel in Mandu with the help of our tour representative who will be there to greet you. Thereafter, leave for the sightseeing tour of Mandu and explore some of its major attractions that are worth visiting. Some of the places we will be adding on to our day itinerary include Jahaz Mahal (Ship Palace), Hoshang's Tomb, the Rupmati's Pavilion, Ashrafi Mahal and Hindola Mahal (Swing Palace). Afterwards, we will head back to our hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 07: Mandu - Maheshwar
Today post breakfast in the morning, we will leave Mandu and drive to Maheshwar. En-route, we will stop for sightseeing of Omkareshwar, a famous pilgrim center and house one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. In Omkareshwar, we will be visiting the prominent Omkar Mandhata Temple. Afterwards, we will continue our journey to Maheshwar. Situated on the banks of Narmada river, Maheshwar is a renowned temple town that is visited by pilgrims from across the globe. It was the capital of the Malwa during the Maratha Holkar supremacy till 1818, when the capital was shifted by Malhar Rao Holkar III to Indore. On reaching Maheshwar, check in at the hotel. After fresh-n-up get ready to explore the amazing forts and temples of Maheshwar. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Maheshwar - Indore
On the last day of our tour, we will have breakfast in the morning and leave for Indore En-route, we will stop for sightseeing of Omkareshwar, a famous pilgrim center and house one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. In Omkareshwar, we will be visiting the prominent Omkar Mandhata Temple. Afterwards, we will continue our journey to Indore Airport to connect the flight for Delhi. On reaching Delhi, you will be directly transferred to the IGI Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Indore Hotel parkor Similar
Maheshwar Hotel Devraj Palace or Similar
Bhopal The majestic suites or Similar
Delhi Hotel Aster Inn or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Indore The Grand Shaurya or Similar
Maheshwar Amantran @ fort Maheshwar or Similar
Bhopal The hubstreet hotel or Similar
Delhi Hotel Regent International or Similar
Premium Package -
Indore kyriod hotel indore by othpl or Similar
Maheshwar mpt coral resort or Similar
Bhopal Sayaji Bhopal or Similar
Delhi Hotel Le seasons or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
Epitomes of ancient architectural brilliance, abodes of wilderness, sacred temples and much more, Madhya Pradesh is a home to almost everything what a tourist craves for in a trip. Several of its cities offer a window to the past. Beautiful and ancient temples of Khajuraho, primeval stupa in Sanchi, exotic beauty of Mandu, exquisite temples of Maheshwar and Omkareshwar and many more attractions in Madhya Pradesh draw tourists towards it in all seasons.
This 07 Nights and 08 Days itinerary to Madhya Pradesh takes the travelers to a comprehensive and congenial tour to this magnificent state positioned in the heart of the country. The major destinations covered in the tour are Bhopal, Sanchi, Ujjain, Indore, Mandu, Omkareshwar and Maheshwar. The major highlights of the trip are sightseeing in Bhopal, sightseeing tour to Ujjain exploring Mahakaleshwar jyotirlinga, Kal Bhairava and Bade Ganesh Ji ka Mandir, visiting Sanchi Stupa, Bhimbetka Rock Caves, visiting Jahaz Mahal, Jami Masjid, Hindola Mahal and Hoshang Shah's Tomb at Mandu, along with paying homage in Omkar Mandhata Temple.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.