Day 01- Guwahati -
On arrival at Guwahati Airport/Guwahati Railway station, meet our representative who will be there for your welcome and later transfer you to your pre-booked hotel. The evening is free at leisure for shopping. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Guwahati
Day 02 - Guwahati-Shillong -
In the morning after breakfast, we will transfer you to Shillong. Check-in at the hotel in Shillong and leave for a local sightseeing tour of Shillong also known as the Scotland of the East. In our day tour, we will be visiting Cathedral Church, lady hydari park, the Orchidarium, elephant falls 7 the Golf course & drive to the shilling peak to enjoy a splendid view of Shillong. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Shillong
Day 03 - Excursion Trip to Cherrapunji -
After breakfast in the morning, we will proceed to Cherrapunji (56 Km), the wettest place on the earth. Enjoy a pleasant drive to see roaring waterfalls leaping into deep gorges, including the famed Nohsngithiang falls. The lovely town is also famous for its limetone caves & Orange honey. Watch the Dain-Thlen falls, Noh-Kalikai Falls, Noh-Sngithiang Falls & also drive to the Mawsmai Cave, Thangkharang Park and the Living root bridge. Later, return back to your hotel in Shillong.
Day 04 - : Shillong- Kaziranga National Park -Shilong -
Today after breakfast in the morning, we will proceed towards the Kaziranga National Park. homeland of the Great India one honed Rhinoceros. Check-in to your hotel. The evening is free at leisure. Take pleasure of an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 - Kaziranga National Park - Guwahati -
Today, early in the morning enjoy, we will leave for the Elephant ride at Kaziranga National Park. The actual attraction of the park is broad diversity of wildlife beauty. The chief riches trove of Kaziranga is vast one horned Rhinoceros, but it is also a house to other species of flora & Fauna for instance elephants, wild Asiatic water buffalos, swamp deer, hog deer, gaur, samber, Indian Mautjac & many more. Kaziranga is also famous as a significant bird life watching point.
Return back to Guwahati for an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 06 - Guwahati Departure -
In the morning, we will take a temple tour of Guwahati and visit Maa Kamakhya Temple, Narbagraha temple and Sukhleshwar Temple. Later, we will proceed for Guwahati Airport/Guwahati Railway Station to catch the flight or board the train for onward destination
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
The land of seven sisters, northeast India is a region that founds its best description in the adjectives like virgin, intact and immaculate. This part of the country is cosseted by imposing mountains and displays some of the best examples of nature's pulchritude as well. The sheer tranquility, exotic flora & fauna and breathtaking beauty of panoramas here pave a way for a memorable and delightful tour of a nature-loving traveler.
This 05 Nights and 06 Days itinerary takes the nature buffs to a majestic tour of northeast India. Itinerary includes the tour to several peerless regions of northeast such as Guwahati, Shillong and Kaziranga National Park. The tour is gratifying and ideal for all the travelers who want to get drenched in nature's opulence.
Spring-March & April
Monsoon - May To Sep
Autumn -October and November
Winter - Dec To Feb
Visit Meghalaya any time of the year except the rainy season, which is June to September. This is, after all, one of the wettest places on earth!
Hindi / English / Khasi/Pnar/Garo
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.