Click Image for Gallery
Day 01 : Arrive Nagpur- Nagzira National Park (125 km/03.5 hours drive)
Pick up from Nagpur railway station or airport, and then drive to Nagzira. Upon arrival, check into a wildlife resort. In the evening you are free to enjoy a nature walk in and around the resort, followed by dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02 : Nagzira National Park
Early in the morning a jeep will wait to take you on a safari into the Nagzira National Park. Being the home to various animals, Nagzira is the best destination to spot wildlife. Bask in the wilderness of the park and later return back to the resort for breakfast. Before lunch you are free to relax and post lunch you will have to get ready for the evening jeep safari into the park.
While the sun descends down, the predators move out in search of their prey. Tigers are nocturnal animals; thus, are more active during the night. Therefore, the evening safari will give you more chances of sighting the striped cats. In addition to the big cats, you can also witness a variety of beautiful birds. Return to the resort before it gets too dark. On reaching the resort, relax and have a cup of tea, followed by dinner and an overnight stay. Cosseted within the picture perfect vista of the mountains, Nagzira is the best place for wildlife lovers. The Nagzira National Park is among the top reserves for sighting the big striped cats, the tigers. You can see these cats playing, jumping and even hunting in the park. Along with the tigers, the park also has various other animals and birds.
Day 03 : Nagzira National Park- Nagpur Departure (125 km/03.5 hours drive)
Get up early in the morning for the second and last round of jeep safari (pick up from the resort). Yet again you can catch the sight of several wild beings like Bison, Sambar, Chital, Nilgai, so on and so forth. After the safari get back to the resort, have breakfast and pack your belongings for check out. Drive to Nagpur and then transfer to the airport, railway station or your hotel.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
About the place :
The Nagzira Weekend Tour Package is specifically designed to satiate the zest of a wildlife enthusiast. This tour takes you amidst the picturesque setting of the Nagzira National Park, which is very famous for its tiger population. Embraced in the serene green surroundings, are various exotic wild species that fascinate tourists from different nooks and corners of the world. Come and explore this enthralling world of the wild.
Duration : 02 Nights - 03 Days
Destinations : Nagpur - Nagzira - Nagpur
Highlight of The Trip :
Wildlife safari to spot wild animals like tiger, bison, sambar, nilgai, chital, wild boar, sloth bear and wild dog.
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Rainy - October to December
- Winter - January to February
- Hindi / English / marathi
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Nagzira Tour From Nagpur 2N/3D ( 2N Nagzira National Park )