Day 01 : Arrive Nagpur – Tadoba National Park (140 Kms. 03.5 hour drive)
On arrival at Nagpur railway station or airport, our representative will meet and transfer you to Tadoba. Upon arrival, check into the wildlife resort. Later, freshen up and enjoy a scrumptious lunch. Thereafter, in the evening you are free to take pleasure in a nature walk, followed by dinner and an overnight stay in the resort.
Day 02 : Tadoba National Park
Early in the morning the jeep will pick you up from the resort for the jungle safari. It is the best time to sight various birds stretching their wings high in the sky. Besides the birds, various other wild animals will be waiting to greet you. After the jungle safari return to the resort for breakfast. Enjoy the breakfast, then lunch and then again head off for an evening jeep safari into the national park. In the evening you have more chances of sighting tigers.
Return to the resort before it gets too dark. Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the resort.
Known for its rich biodiversity, the Tadoba National Park is nothing less than a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts. Owing to the presence of the big cats, the park was announced as the 41st Tiger Reserve of India. Along with the tigers, the park provides a home to the Wild Boar, Leopard, Spotted Deer, Rusty Spotted Cat, Indian Mouse Deer, Sambar, Gaur, Sloth Beer, Four Horned Antelope, Flying Squirrel and so on.
Day 03 : Tadoba National Park - Nagpur Departure (140 Kms. 03.5 hour drive)
Get up early in the morning for the last jeep safari in the park (the jeep will pick you up from the resort). After witnessing the wonderful world of the wild beings, return back to the resort. Later, treat your taste buds with the healthy and yummy breakfast, and then pack your bags for check out. Drive to Nagpur, and upon arrival we will drop you to the airport, railway station or your preferred hotel.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place :
Are you bored of spending weekends with a laid back attitude? Do you wish to add some adventure in your weekend plan? If yes, then the Tadoba Weekend Tour Package is the best option for you. This is a short tour of 2 nights and 3 days that lets you explore every nook and corner of the famous Tadoba National Park. Herein you can enjoy a nature ride highlighted with the sight of different wild beings like the tigers, leopards, spotted deer and so on. So, don't just sit back, get ready for some wild adventure.
Duration : 02 Nights - 03 Days
Destinations : Nagpur - Tadoba - Nagpur
Highlight of The Trip :
Wildlife safari to spot wild animals like Tiger, Leopard, Sloth Bear, Gaur or Indian Bison, Rusty Spotted Cat, Ratel, Indian mouse deer, Spotted deer, Sambar, Wild Boar, Four horned antelope, Wild dog, Flying Squirrel etc.
- Rainy - October to December
- Winter - January to February
- Hindi / English / Marathi.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.