Day 1:MANILA – ARRIVAL
Arrive Manila airport, transfer you to your hotel in Manila. Manila is one of the oldest cities in Asia and capital of Philippines. With contradictions and surprises around every corner, the city is packed full of things to see, do, taste and experience. The rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 2:MANILA CITY TOUR
After Breakfast, immerse yourself into Philippines history at the Rizal Park named after Dr. Jose Rizal, Philippine national hero. You will pass by the American War Memorial, Cultural Center of Philippines and proceed to Intramuros also known as the Walled City” that was considered as Manila itself during the Spanish colonial period. We’ll drive through the cobbled streets and visit San Agustin Church, Casa Manila, Manila Cathedral and Fort Santiago. After lunch we’ll go shopping at the SM Mall of Asia.
After breakfast, proceed to airport to take the domestic flight to Boracay, probably one the most beautiful island in the world, located approximately 315km south of Manila. The palm-studded island of Boracay – with its white, talcum-fine beach, balmy weather, and warm, crystalline waters – is like a hypnotic magnet. In this tiny, butterfly-shaped island at the northwestern tip of Panay in Western Visayas, days can be spent simply lazing on the beach while nights are for indulging in the tropical party lifestyle. The best part of the island is the four-kilometer White Beach hailed as the “finest beach in the world.” The surrounding water is shallow and the sand is finer and brighter than most beaches in the archipelago. We’ll then transfer by road and catch boat to reach the resort. The rest of the day is free to relax, enjoy the beach.
After breakfast, Island Hopping is one of the must-do activities in Boracay. A 4-hour boat tour around the Boracay beaches (Ilig-iligan Beach & Puka Beach) in an outrigger boat/banca, snorkeling at Tulubhan and Tambisaan Reef, visit Crocodile Island, Crystal Cove Island and explore the two caves and beautiful scenery and relax on the hut /cottages.
After Breakfast, A free day for you to relax or do some last minute shopping before we take to you to the airport for your flight home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Summer: Around March To May
Rainy:June To Nov
The Philippines is a tropical island. It has only two seasons: the wet and dry season. Of course, with the thousands of islands to discover, such as Cebu and Palawan, a summery feel is a requirement for the best trip to this gem in the Pacific. The dry season starts in late November and ends in May. The rainy seasons starts in June and lasts till October. September and October are often the typhoon season in the Philippines.
- Philippine Peso
The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific, comprising more than 7,000 islands. Its capital, Manila, is famous for its waterfront promenade and centuries-old Chinatown, Binondo. Intramuros, a walled city in colonial times, is the heart of Old Manila. It’s home to the baroque 17th-century San Agustin Church as well as Fort Santiago, a storied citadel and military prison.