Day 01: Departure from your own Country
Board the flight for Chennai.
Day 02: Arrive Chennai
Upon arrival at Chennai International airport meet with our representative at arrival lounge and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Chennai - Kanchipuram - Mahabalipuram - Chennai - TrichyKanchipuram
Today we will have day excursion to Kanchipuram and Mahabalipuram.
Kanchipuram, 70 kms west of Mahabalipuram which is a city of thousand temples. One of the seven sacred cities of Hindus, it was the capital of the early Cholas as far back as the 2nd century BC. Kanchi was a major seat of Tamil learning as well as an important place of pilgrimage for Buddhists, Jains and Hindus.A part from temples, the city is also famous for its silk weavers, who settled here some 400 years ago and have given it an enviable reputation.
Later on we shall proceed to Mahabalipuram, driving south of Chennai on the coast which is the ancient port of Pallavas. The pallavas have created many marvellous monuments with sculptural panels, caves, Monolithic Rathas and Temples. Krishna Mandapam has a big bas relief, notable for its realistic representation. The world's largest bas relief measuring 27m x 9m, whale back shaped rock contains figures of gods, demi-gods, men beasts, birds and representation of the entire creation. Shore Temple, one of the oldest in south dating back to 8th century AD is a good example of the first phase of structural temples constructed in Dravidian style. The Five Rathas are a group of five monolithic temples, each created in different
In the evening transfer to Chennai railway station to board an overnight sleeper train to Trichy. Overnight stay on board.
Day 04: Arrive TrichyTrichy
Upon arrival at Trichy railway station meet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. After fresh-n-up visit Srirangam, which is an island, 5 kms from Trichy. Surrounded by the Kaveri water is a 600 acres island town enclosed within the seven walls on the gigantic Sri Ranganathaswamy temple. There are no less than 22 gopurams, one of which is the tallest in India. The 72 m high 13 tiered gopuram dominates the landscape for miles around. The Rock Fort situated on the banks of the Kaveri River, Trichy's most famed landmark is an 84 m high rock, one of the oldest in the world approx. 3,800 million years. The attraction is not for fort itself but the temple at the summit. 344 steps hewn out of rock lead to the top where are the inscriptions dating back to the 3rd century B.C.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Trichy - Thanjavur - Madurai
Today we will leave for Madurai, en-route visit Thanjavur. The home of Carnatic music, musical instruments, dance and traditional handicrafts, Tanjore (Thanjavur) is famous for the Brahadeeswarar Temple. The temple constructed more than a thousand years ago by the Chola King Raja Rajan is an architect's marvel. The Art Gallery and the Saraswathi Mahal Library are also well known places of interest.
Further continue drive to Madurai. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: MaduraiMadurai
After breakfast we will go for full day city sightseeing tour of Madurai. Madurai, known as Athens of the East, is the second largest city on the banks of the River Vaigai. The city is believed to be more than 2500 years old. The city got its name from the drops of nectar (Mathuram) that fell from Shiva's lochs when he came to bless its people for constructing a temple for him. Madurai where the people wake up at the chant of hymns is proud of the magnificent Meenakshi-Sundareswara Temple. Of its 12 gopurams, four of the tallest stand at the outer walls of the temple. The 48.8 m high southern gopuram is the most spectacular and have over 1500 sculptures. In the Ashta Shakthi Mandapam inside the Meenakshi temple, the sculpted pillars tell the story of the beautiful princess of Madurai and her marriage to Lord Shiva.Evening transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Madurai - Periyar
After breakfast leave for Periyar in the morning (4 hours) and transfer to hotel on arrival. You may opt for a pleasant boat ride along the Periyar Lake in the evening. Enjoy watching varied birds and animals like tigers, elephants, wild boar, deer, etc at the Periyar/Thekkady National Park. You can also visit a few tribal villages around Periyar and witness fascinating activities of tribals collecting honey from dangerous hill bees. Evening transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Periyar - CochinKochi
If evening boat ride is not possible, then we will enjoy morning boat ride on Periyar lake for wildlife viewing. Return to hotel for breakfast. After breakfast leave for Cochin, the capital city of Cochin and gateway to south India. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 09: Cochin
Today we will have full day guided tour of Cochin, - the commercial capital and the most cosmopolitan city of Kerala. Visiting The Dutch Palace, Synagogue, the famous Chinese fishing nets.
Afternoon free to go around to explore it spice market or enjoy some local shopping. Evening Kathakali Dance Show (Optional). Overnight at Cochin.
Day 10: Cochin - Bangalore - Mysore
After breakfast transfer to the airport to board the flight for Bangalore. Upon arrival at Bangalore airport meet with our representative and leave for Mysore. Upon reaching transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 11: Mysore
After breakfast, visit this ancient princely city, famous for its silks, sandalwood and various palaces, among which the largest palace in India, built in Indo-Persian style in 1900. Visit an art gallery and the Chamundeshwari Temple dedicated to the goddess Kali on Chamundi Hill, from which you have a panoramic view of the city. You will also visit Somnathpur, famous for the temple of Keshava. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12: Mysore - Belur - Halebidu - HassanBelur Math
Today we will go for a day excursion to Belur and Halebidu.
Belur in Hassan district 220 kms from Bangalore and 38 kms from Hassan) is famous for its magnificent Hoysala Temple Complex. The Chennakesava Temple here is the major attraction, built by Hoysala Vishnuvardhana, to commemorate his victory over the Cholas. The facade of the temple is filled with intricate sculptures with no portion left blank. It is the only Hoysala Temple still in active worship.
Halebidu in Hassan district is 27 kms away from Hassan and was the capital of the Hoysalas. It has one of the finest Hoysala temples. The Hoysaleswara Temple, perched on a star-shaped base amidst lawns, is a sculptural extravaganza. Its walls are richly carved with an endless variety of Hindu deities, sages, stylized animals, birds and friezes depicting the life of the Hoysala Kings.
Later we will return to Hassan for overnight stay.
Day 13: Hassan - Hospet
Morning temple tour of Hassan. Hasanamba Temple is 800 years old and houses the main deity of Hassan. The temple is dedicated to Amba also known as Goddess Shakti. The goddess here is an anthill or (hutta in kannada) which denotes Hasanamba is actually goddess Parvathi. The Inner sanctum opens only once a year for two weeks during Deepavali and closes three days after Balipadyami. When the temple is closed they keep before the goddess a lit lamp two bags of uncooked rice, water and flowers.
Later in the afternoon leave for Hospet. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 14: Hospet - Hampi - HospetHampi
Morning after breakfast an excursion to Hampi. Hampi, the seat of the famed Vijayanagara empire was the capital of the largest empire in post-moghul India, covering several states. The Vijayanagara empire stretched over at least three states -Karnataka, Maharashtra, and Andhra Pradesh. The destruction of Vijayanagar by marauding Mughal invaders was sudden, shocking and absolute.
Although in ruins today, this capital city once boasted riches known far beyond the shores of India. The ruins of Hampi of the 14th Century lies scattered in about 26 sq. km area, amidst giant boulders and vegetation.
Protected by the tempestuous river Tungabhadra in the north and rocky granite ridges on the other three sides, the ruins silently narrate the story of grandeur splendor and fabulous wealth.
The splendid remains of palaces and gateways of the broken city tells a tale of man's infinite talent and power of creativity together with his capacity for senseless destruction. A visit to Hampi is a sojourn into the past. Most of the important structures and ruins are located in two areas, which are generally referred to as the Royal Centre and the Sacred Centre.
A visit to Anegundi village by traversing the gushing Tungabhadra river on a coracle is an experience that provides the guests with a glimpse into the traditional country life in Karnataka.
In the afternoon, proceed for a local sightseeing tour of Hospet. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 15: Hospet - BadamiBadami Cave Temple
Morning after breakfast leave for Badami. En-route we will visit Aihole & Pattadakal.
Aihole is the cradle of stone temple architecture of the southern Dravida School. The oldest temple, Lad Khan goes back to the 5th century A.D. There are 70 temples in this group. The Durga temple is noted for its sculptures. The Meguti temple is built of 630 small stone blocks. The Ravanaphadi Cave has some beautiful carvings.
Pattadakal, referred to as Petrigal, reached its pinnacle of glory under the Chalukya kings from 7th to 9th centuries. The oldest in this group is the Sangameswara Temple.
The Mallikarjuna Temple has pillars depicting life of Krishna. Virupaksha temple has sculptures and panel scenes from the epics, the Ramayana & Mahabharata. The Papanatha Temple has impressive carvings on pillars and ceiling.
Further continue drive to Hampi. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 16: Badami - Goa
Morning visit Mahakoota temples and Badami rock cut caves. Badami also known as Vatapi is rich with Hindu and Jain temples carved out of sandstone hills. The carved temples date back to the 6th century. Of these, three are Hindu and one Jain. Sculptured out of solid rock they are adorned with carvings. The Fort, on top of a hill encloses large granaries, treasury & a watch tower. The Malegitti Shivalaya temple set on the summit of a hill is built of stones without mortar.
Later in the afternoon leave for Goa. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 17: Goa
Full day leisure or to enjoy the water activities in Goa. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 18: Goa - Mumbai - Departure
Morning free at leisure. in the afternoon transfer to the airport to board the flight for Mumbai. Upon arrival transfer to the International airport through airport shuttle service to board the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel details :
Standard package :
Deluxe package :
Premium package :
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
India is purely tremendous and incredible for its unmatched exquisiteness. Its quaint backdrop, long shoreline, gorgeous beaches and imposing mountains give tourists an unforgettable experience. Endowed with a potpourri of tourist attractions and beautiful destinations, India has become the tour capital of South Asia. Tourists, whether they are nature admirer, spirituality seekers, adrenaline junkies and or anything else, can choose among the best Indian destinations to make certain the most captivating travel experience of lifetime.
The popular Indian tour packages make tourists come close to Indian culture and traditions. The cities like Agra, Udaipur, Jodhpur, etc., perfectly exemplify that the scope for tourism in India is certainly second to none.
- Summer Season. In Andhra Pradesh, summer season lasts from March till June.
- Monsoon Season. Tropical rains occur in the state of Andhra Pradesh during months of July till September.
- Winter Season. From October to February, state experiences winter season.
The official language of Andhra Pradesh is Telugu. Hindi / English.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.