Day 01: Arrive Delhi
On arrival at the airport meet with our representative, and then transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Delhi - Leh (By flight)Leh Palace
After breakfast transfer to Delhi Airport for Leh. On arrival at Leh airport meet our executive and transfer to pre booked hotel / Guest house for relax and acclimatisation. This is necessary for getting acclimatised at high altitude. Evening one can visit the colorful market of Leh. Overnight in the hotel / Guest house.
Day 03: Leh - Shey - Thiksey - Hemis
On this day you will go a sightseeing trip to some ancient monasteries in this area.
Shey Gompa is about 15 kms from Leh. It used to be the summer palace of the kings of Ladakh. There are lots of Stupas and Gompas built around the palace. Shey palace was built by Deldan Namgyal in the beginning of 17’Th century AD. Main attraction in Shey is the 12m Shakyamuni Buddha statue inside the Dresthang Gompa.
Thiksey Gompa, close to Shey is about 17 kms from Leh. The monastery is considered to be one of the most beautiful in Ladakh and belongs to the Gelukpa order.
Hemis, about 45 kms south of Leh it is one of the most famous and largest monastery in Ladakh. It belongs to the Drukpa order and was founded in the early 17’th century. The setting is perfect with the monastery cradled in a lovely valley, surrounded by streams and fronted by long Mani walls. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh (145 kms)Pangong Lake
Early Morning drive to Pangong Lake (4267m / 14000 ft.) via Chang-la Mountain Pass (18,000 ft/5,475 m). Mesmerizing vistas with the changing hues of the waters of the lovely Pangong lake. You go up to the shore of Pangong Lake till Lukung Village. Drive back to reach Leh by evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
Pangong Lake, is 6 kms (4.5 miles) at its widest point, and over 130 kms (80 miles) long, and is divided by the international border between India and China. Pangong Tso presents a spectacular view of the mountains, their reflections shimmering in the ever-changing blues and greens of the lake’s brackish waters. You get to see marmots on the way and the Kiang if lucky.
Day 05: Leh - Khardung la - Nubra Valley (120 kms approx)
In the morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel, and drive towards Nubra Valley via Khardung la (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). Arrive at Diskit by Afternoon. Rest of the day is free to explore Diskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Diskit and Hunder Village. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Nubra Valley - Leh
In the morning after breakfast have your camel safari and visit Diskit Gompa (now a major branch of Thiksey Gompa), later drive towards Leh. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Leh - Kargil via Lamayuru & Alchi
In the morning drive to Kargil via Lamayuru & Alchi. Visit the Tete Spring and other interesting places like Suru Valley. Lying nestled along the northeastern foothills of the Great Himalayan wall, it extends from Kargil town, first south ward for a length of about 45 miles and then eastward for another stretch of nearly 50 miles up to the foot of the Penzila watershed where the Suru River rises. On arrival at Kargil check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Kargil - Srinagar (216 kms)Dal Lake Srinagar
Drive to Srinagar via Drass, which is noted for its heavy snowfalls and extreme cold. On the road to Srinagar, Drass, is a small township lying in the centre of a valley of the same name. It is the second coldest inhabited place in the world. During the spring and summer, however the valley around the township becomes very picturesque. From there drive through Sonmarg, the gold valley, to Srinagar. On arrival at Srinagar check-in at Houseboat. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 09: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast excursion to Gulmarg, it is also famous for world longest cable car. This distance of 60 kms will covered in approx 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek up to Khilanmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Known as (Gondola). Later visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewelry ornaments. Later drive back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 10: Srinagar - Delhi
After breakfast you will be transferred to airport to take a flight to Delhi. Meet on arrival at Delhi Airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 11: Delhi Departure
Morning after breakfast full day sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi. Visit Including Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, India Gate, President house, Humayun's tomb, Qutub Minar. Late in the evening transfer to the international airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 4.35% GST (includes 0.15% Swachh Bharat Cess)
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- All personal expenses
- Anything not included in the inclusions is excluded.
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Rainy - July to September
- Winter - November to January
- Summer - April to July
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English / Urdu.
About The Place –
- The quaint town of Pahalgam is a scenic paradise, located in the state of Jammu & Kashmir, India, is adorned with a blanket of pine, cedar and conifer trees, surrounded by imposing mountain ranges, blessed with crystal-clear rivers Lidder and Seshnag, Pahalgam looks like a surreal portrait. Hundreds of miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life, Pahalgam serves as a delightful retreat for all, from adventure junkies to religious people. Enjoy a pony ride atop the steep hills or undertake a thrilling trek from Aru. Be mesmerized by the vastness of the snow-capped Kolahoi Glacier. You can also visit the nearby Amarnath Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, attracting thousands of devotees annually. Betaab Valley is also a must-visit place and interestingly, the valley is named after a Bollywood movie which was shot there. Pahalgam also offers a host of adventure and sports activities, such as river rafting, skiing and golf. Experience the warm hospitality of the locals and get a chance to experience their simple lifestyle. Apart from its beauty, other aspects that add to the allure of the ' Valley of Shepherds' are its people, cuisine and culture.
Woodwork,Silk and Tweeds,Shawls,Papier-mache,Carpets