Day 01: Arrive Cochin - Periyar
Upon arrival at Cochin meeting and assistance followed by drive to Periyar. On arrival at Periyar check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Periyar – Kumarakom
Early morning boat cruises make the best option to check out the wilds of Periyar Sanctuary. Today the Periyar lake presents an excellent boating spot for tourists. Although it is unusual to see many animals from the boats back to hotel have your breakfast checkout and drive to Kumarakom reach and checkin at hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Kumarakom: Kumarakom is a popular tourism destination located near the city of Kottayam, in Kerala, India, famous for its backwater tourism. It is set in the backdrop of the Vembanad Lake which is the largest freshwater lake in the state of Kerala.
Day 03: Kumarakom - Houseboat
After breakfast take a cruise on backwater to see the agriculture activities of the local people living on the back water and visit the beautiful Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, 1230 hrs check in at houseboat. Rest of the day at leisure on the Houseboat. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals. Lunch, Evening Tea / Coffee with snacks, dinner and enjoy your evening on the sundeck away from polluted cities and maddening crowd. You could hear the twinkle of a shining star or diving of fish around you to say hello by waving its tail from the lake. Overnight stay on Houseboat.
Day 04: Houseboat - Mararikulam
Today checkout from the Houseboat and drive to Mararikulam reach and checkin at hotel and later visit to Marari Beach back to resort and free for your own activities.
Marari Beach is a beach in Alappuzha district of Kerala, India. Barely 11 km from Alappuzha town, this sleepy little village (also called Mararikulam), is an idyllic location for a vacation.
Day 05: Marari (Free Day)
Today free for your own activities and enjoy the facilities of Resort.
Day 06: Marari – Cochin
After breakfast checkout and drive to Cochin reach and later visit to Fort Kochi Beach, Vasco House, Dutch Palace. Back to hotel and over night stay at hotel.
Cochin: Kochi, formerly Cochin, is a major port city on the west coast of India by the Arabian Sea and is part of the district of Ernakulam in the state of Kerala. Kochi is often called by the name Ernakulam, which refers to the mainland part of the city.
Fort Kochi Beach: A stroll along the beach, particularly at sunset with the chinese fishing nets and sailing ships in the background, is a memorable experience. Many European style bungalows can be seen along the shoreline. The coastal stretch has loads of small stalls, which make on demand mouth-watering traditional cuisines using freshly caught fish.
Vasco House: Vasco house, located on Rose Street, is believed to be one of the oldest Portuguese houses in India. Vasco da Gama is believed to have lived here. This house features European glass paned windows and verandahs.
Dutch Palace: The Dutch Palace was originally built by the Portuguese. Later, in 17th century, the Dutch modified it and presented it to the Raja of Kochi. Coronation of many Rajas of Kochi were held here. The palace has a fine collection of mural paintings depicting scenes from the Hindu epics Mahabharatha and Ramayana. The palace is located in Mattancherry.
Day 07: Cochin - Mumbai
After breakfast checkout and drive to airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
About The Place:
With romantic backwaters, houseboats, beaches and hill stations, Kerala emerges as a paradise for honeymooners. It is one of the popular destinations among newly married couples around the world. The scenic beauty of Kerala cannot be described in words. It is known as God’s own land that is still blessed with ample of natural beauty, greenery and calm and relaxing environment.
Our Kerala Honeymoon Tour of 6 nights and 7 days is an ideal getaway for a perfect honeymoon. We have some of the best tourist places of Kerala in our itinerary including Cochin, Periyar, Kumarakom and Mararikulam that will leave you and your partner with many everlasting memories. Our travel package will have all the things and activities without which a trip to Kerala remains incomplete.