Day 1:India - Zurich - Engelberg
Arrive at Zurich international airport. Transfer yourself to station located on the airport. Validate your Swiss Rail Pass and take a train to Engelberg. Arrive and Check in to your apartment. Later day is free at leisure. Overnight.
Day 2:Day Trip To Mt Titlis
After breakfast take a train to Engelberg. Engelberg is a small town in a valley surrounded by mountains. Start your Fun filled day by taking three stages of cable cars to go up to Mt, Titlis 3020 meter above the sea level. Your Mt. Titlis ticket also includes the Ice Flyer to take you upto the Glacier Park where you can enjoy snow activities on the top. Later depart for Lucerne by late afternoon. Evening go for Lake Lucerne Cruise. (Free With Your Swiss Rail Pass). Return back and overnight.
Day 3:Day Trip To Mt Jungrau
After morning breakfast, depart for your visit to Mt jungrau. Take a train to Lauterbrunnen where you can stop and take a Post bus to see Trummblebach Glacier Falls (Entrance not Included). Later take a cog wheel train upto the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe. Return back and overnight.
Day 4:Day Trip To Bern & Mt.Rigi
Mount Rigi is known as ‘Queen of Mountains’ is very easy access from Lucerne (FREE WITH SWISS RAIL PASS). Take 60 Minute Boat Ride and 30 Minute Cogwheel train ride up to the Summit where you can have a beautiful panoramic view of Alps, looking out over 13 lakes across all Central Switzerland. Later afternoon take a trip to Bern—The Capital City ( 1 Hr). Opt for audio tours available from Tourist Office or Railway Station. Return back and overnight.
Day 5:Day Trip To Geneva & Montreux
Today morning take a train to Geneva. Arrive at Geneva and you can opt for a Guided City Tour of Geneva. Visit the main landmarks of Geneva Floral Clock, United Nations, Jet d’Eau and many more. Later take a train to Montreux where you can opt for a visit to medieval Chillon Castle (Free with Swiss Rail Pass). Return back and Overnight.
Day 6:Day Trip To Lugano
Visit by train The Italian side of Switzerland Lugano. It is a Swiss town with an Italian flavour. You can either opt for Cruising along the Lake Lugano or explore the city by taking a 40 minute train ride. Later take a train to Melide for Swiss Miniature where you can see 120 top Swiss attractions in Miniature!!! Return back and Overnight.
Day 7:Day Trip To Zurich
Today morning take a train to Zurich. Arrive Zurich and opt for Trolly Experience – a unique city tour in tram with audio guide goes on for 2 Hrs. Later take a train to Schaffahausen arrive and take post bus to Rhine Falls visit the largest falls in Europe. Return back and overnight.
Day 8:Engelberg - Zurich - Innsbruck
Morning after check out take a train to Zurich and from Zurich to Innsbruck. Arrive in Innsbruck and transfer to hotel and Check – in. Later Depart for Walking Tour of Innsbruck and see thehighlights of the city. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Day 9:INNSBRUCK – SALZBURG
After morning breakfast, check out and make your way to train station to board a train to Salzburg (2Hrs). Arrive in Salzburg. Transfer on your own to Hotel. Check in. In the evening opt for Mozart’s Musical Concert with Dinner one of the best way to enjoy music of this world renowned composer. Overnight in Salzburg.
After breakfast begin your discovery of Salzburg with “The Sound of Music Tour”. Enjoy a wonderful ride with breathtaking views of the landscapes where the opening scenes of the movie were shot. Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure or Opt a Visit to Mozart’s birth & living place or Salzburg Mozart City Tour. Overnight in Salzburg.
Today after Breakfast check out and take a train to Vienna (3 hrs). Arrive at Vienna and transfer to your Hotel and check in (Standard Check in time is 1400 Hrs). Day is free at leisure. Overnight in Vienna.
After morning breakfast make your own way to departure point of City Tour of Vienna with Historical Schonbrunn Palace. Afternoon is free to explore the city to your interest. Overnight in Vienna.
Today after Breakfast check out and make your own way to airport for flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Mt.Titlis With Ice Flyer
- Walking tour of Innsbruck
- Half Day Sound Of Music Tour
- Guided City Tour Of Vienna With Visit To Schonbrunn Palace
1. One Way 2nd Class Train From Interlaken to Innsbruck / Innsbruck to Salzburg / Salzburg to Vienna
2. One Way transfer from Rome Hotel to Airport
3. Swiss Rail Pass - 2nd Class, 8 Days Consecutive
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Airfare & Visas
3. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
4. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
5. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
6. Medical Insurance
7. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
8. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
9. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
10. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
|Engelberg||Titlis Resort or similar|
|Innsbruck||Three Star Hotel Innsbruck or similar|
|Salzburg||Three Star Hotel Innsbruck / Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Vienna||Four Star Hotel / Four Star Hotel Vienna or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.