Click Image for Gallery
Day 01 - Bangkok Airport – Pattaya
Arrive at Bangkok Airport, meet our Representative at ATTA counter Arrival Door C, Gate No. 10. Transfer to Pattaya. The rest of day is free at leisure. Accommodation at Hotel of your choice.
Day 02 - Pattaya / Coral Island
American breakfast at the hotel. Take a speed boat for a fast ride to Coral Island (Koh Lan) where you can fill your day with many exciting water sports, such as Snorkeling, Fishing, Parasailing, Jet-Ski, Sea-Walker etc. Bask in the warm Thai sun, or take a dip in the refreshing sea waters. Make your day at the beach as active or relaxing as you wish. Afternoon, return to the mainland for lunch at Indian restaurant. Evening, at leisure. Accommodation at Hotel of your choice
Day 3 - Pattaya - Bangkok
American breakfast at the hotel. Depart Pattaya by air-conditioned coach for 2 hours drive to Bangkok. Accommodation at Hotel of your choice.
Day 04 - Bangkok / City & Temples Tour
This tour will bring you to some of the most distinguished temples in Bangkok. Wat Trimitr, the temple of the Golden Buddha, features a statue made from solid Gold weighing 5.5 tons. Visit Wat Po, the temple of the reclining Buddha which is the largest and oldest in Bangkok. Wat Po, featuring the colossal 150 foot long Reclining Buddha. Afternoon at leisure. Accommodation at Hotel of your choice.
Day 05 - Bangkok - Depart
American Breakfast at the hotel Free at leisure until the time for departure transfer to airport.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
3 Star Category -
Bangkok Seasons Siam or Similar
Pattaya Hotel Golden Beach or Similar
4 Star Category -
Bangkok Hotel Novotel Finix Silom or Similar
Pattaya Hotel Courtyard South or Similar
5 Star Category -
Bangkok Hotel Avani Atrium or Similar
Pattaya Hotel Dusit Thani or Similar
- Airport Transfers
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable. High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent
royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of
Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to
quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho
and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts
include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Purses, perfumes, electrical goods, shoes etc.
Rainy - usually is accompanied by heavy rain but will normally have rough seas. This season can vary from year to year. Begins in June and runs as late as October
Winter - November to February
Hot - March to June
English / Thai.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.