Day 1 - Cochin to Munnar (140 kilometres, 4 hours by road)
Once you arrive at the Cochin airport/railway station, there is a drive to Munnar with proper assistance. The hill station is simply a natural paradise and is known for its pleasant weather, hills, valleys and lush tea gardens. Once you reach, you check-in into the hotel and enjoy the leisure activities in the cosiness of the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay follows.
Day 2 - Munnar
Mattupetty Lake, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai Wildlife Sanctuary, Nilgiri Thars
Post breakfast, the entire day is dedicated to exploration of various sightseeing places in Munnar. Starting from Mattupetty Lake/Dam to Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden and Echo Point, there is a lot to see and a lot to do. Enriched wildlife can also be seen at the Rajamalai and Eravikulam Wildlife Sanctuary on this day; these places are famous for wild goats or the Nilgiri Thars. You will be guided back to the hotel late evening; dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 - Munnar to Periyar (120 kilometres, 4 hours by road)
Western Ghats, Spice Plantations, Waterfalls, Periyar Lake
After breakfast is done, you will be driven to Periyar. On the way, the mesmerizing views of the Western Ghats will add more delight to the pleasant experience. Once you reach and check-in at the hotel, there is time to rest and refresh before you move out for a brief exploration of the Periyar Lake; the enriched wildlife and colourful birds here, will take you off your feet! Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 4 - Periyar to Kumarakom (98 kilometres, 3 hours by road)
Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
Following today’s breakfast, you will be driven to Kumarakom, the backwater region of Kerala. Located on the banks of Vembanad Lake, this is one of the most spectacular places to explore. After checking-in into the hotel, unwind your tiredness and freshen up. Embark Kumarakom exploration with the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary where you can see various birds like cuckoo, duck, egret, owl, heron, waterfowl and several others. Upon returning to the hotel, spent the rest of the day at leisure; overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 - Kumarakom to Alleppey (47 kilometres, 1 hour by road)
Cruising in the houseboat
After breakfast, a short drive will take you to Alleppey, the backwater capital of India. Here in Alleppey, you will be checked-in into a luxurious houseboat called Kettuvallam. The palm and coconut trees, the temples, churches and colorful villages will add for spectacular and fascinating views while you will be cruising through the backwaters. The day will come to an end with the imposing view of the sunset from over the houseboat. Enjoy a delicious meal and tranquil stay on the houseboat.
Day 6 - Alleppey to Kovalam (159 kilometres, 4 hours by road)
Kovalam Beach Day Out
Start your day with breakfast that you can enjoy amidst the beauty of nature followed by a drive to Kovalam. Once you reach this place, check-in into the hotel and rest for a while. This is followed by a trip to the beach where you can spend some quality beach time in a serene and beguiling atmosphere. Whether you want to lie idle under the shade of coconut and palm trees or walk along the banks feeling the waves touching your feet, the experience is incomparable! Return to the hotel later and have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Day 7 - Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam (Each way 11 kilometres, 20 minutes by road)
Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Museum, Sri Padmanabha Temple, Beach Visit
Once you have breakfast at the hotel in Kovalam, there is a short drive to Trivandrum, the capital city of Kerala known for rich culture and history. Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Museum and Sri Padmanabha Temple are some of the important places to visit. The afternoon can be spent amidst the tranquil environment at Trivandrum Beach. There is a drive back to Kovalam and dinner and night stay at hotel follows.
Day 8 - Kovalam to Trivandrum
Post breakfast, the assistance will take you to Trivandrum from Kovalam. On the way, sightseeing options are available through the comfort of the car. Once they drop you at Trivandrum airport/railway station you can depart to your destination with memories that will last a lifetime.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Munnar Karthika Residency or Similar
Kumarakom Meenakshi River Villa or Similar
Kovalam Golden sands beach resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Munnar Cloud Castle Resort or Similar
Kumarakom Lilly Ribera or Similar
Kovalam Suntara Beach Resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Munnar Clouds Valley Leisure Hotel or Similar
Kumarakom Pearlspot Resort or Similar
Kovalam jasmine Palace or Similar
About The Place:
7N/8D : Cochin-Munnar-Periyar-Kumarakom-Alleppey-Kovalam-Trivandrum
What will you do : Walking Tours, Sightseeing, Backwater Cruises, Boat Rides
What will you see : Lakes, Dam, Echo Point, Blossom Garden, Wildlife Sanctuaries, Bird Sanctuary, Kovalam Beach, Museums, Temples
The Enchanting Tour of Kerala, a holiday that will pleasantly surprise you with the inner beauty and blissful essence of the state. The place has so much to offer to its guests that you will have innumerable memories to take home with you. The diversity of the place comes with a unique balance of hill stations, beaches and backwaters. This enchanting tour covers everything for the tourists in just one visit. The lush greenery and the peaceful environment is the ideal way to let yourself loose and de-stress from the pressures of everyday life.
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
Currency: –Language: –
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.