Day 1 - Cochin to Munnar
Nature Walk, Picturesque Surrounding
Upon arrival at Cochin Airport/Railway station, you will be driven to the beautiful backdrops of evergreen Munnar. En route, you see pleasing visuals of beautifully crafted mountains and hills. The sprawling valleys that expand into the horizon are to keep you enchanted you with their mesmeric appeal. On reaching Munnar, check-in at the hotel, relax for a while and go for a nature walk in the surrounding regions. With the advent of the evening, return to the hotel; after dinner is served at the hotel, retire for the day.
Day 2 - Munnar
Mattupetty Lake, Eravikulam forest range, Nilgiri Tahr, Blossom Garden, Echo Point
After breakfast in the hotel, a sightseeing tour will make you familiar with the pristine settings and major tourist points of Munnar. Visit the Mattupetty Lake and get yourself engrossed with a delightful boat ride. Visit to the Echo Point, Kundale Lake and Bolssom Garden will allow you to come close to the enchanting nature and while in the Rajamal and Eravikulam region, you can witness the rare and endangered Mountain Goats or the Nilgiri Tahrs. Come evening, you will be guided back to the hotel; overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3 - Munnar to Alleppey (170 kms, 4 hours by road)
Houseboat Tour, Backwater Cruise, Vembanad Lake
Today morning, a pleasant drive through the whirling terrains of Munnar will take you to Alleppey. Known to be the ‘Backwater Capital of India’, Alleppey is the picture-perfect reflection of a tranquil and serenity. Upon arrival in Alleppey, check-in into a houseboat and get freshen up. Later, get set for an astounding houseboat cruise over the silent and alluring backwaters. Explore the Vembanad Lake and the picturesque islands and lush vistas around the lake. Enjoy an enthralling night on the backwaters; lunch, tea, snacks and dinner will be served on board.
Day 4 - Alleppey to Cherai (83 kms, 2 hours by road)
Today you will be visiting the beautiful Cherai Beach, one of the scenic beaches in Kerala. The salubrious weather and quaint ambience of Cherai makes for an idyllic holiday destination. After arrival in here, check-in into beachside hotel and enjoy pleasurable and amusing moments on the beach. By evening, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5 - Cherai to Cochin (38 kms, 1 hour by road)
After the four blissful days of your life, today you will be driven back to Cochin. Cater all the agreeable and pleasing memories of the tour and wish adieu to the mesmeric Kerala after your arrival in Cochin.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Alleppey HOTEL RAIBAN or Similar
Munnar Karthika Residency or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Alleppey Arcadia Regency Alleppey or Similar
Munnar Cloud Castle Resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Alleppey Pagoda Resorts or Similar
Munnar Clouds Valley Leisure Hotel or Similar
About The Activity:
Nature Walk, Picturesque Surrounding.
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
Currency: –Language: –
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.