Day 1 - Cochin - Munnar
Arrive Cochin airport / railway station, greetings and airport assistance, Transfer to Munnar.
On arrival, check in to the hotel with rest of the day to spend as you please- either relaxing or exploring tea city. Overnight at the at Hotel in Munnar
Day 2 -Munnar
You will be taken for a sight seeing tour of Munnar. Sightseeing tour around Munnar takes one to tea gardens where picturesque colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo opportunities galore. You will be taken for a visit to Rajamalai where you can watch Nilgiri Tahrs in their natural habitat. You will also be visiting the nearby Mattuppetty Dam, Kundala lake, Exho point, Blossom park. If interested you can have a boating in the lake. Later scroll at the local market . Overnight at Hotel
Day 3 -Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast, drive to Thekkady. The very sound of the word Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations. In the Periyar forest of Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India, and spread across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks. Evening enjoy the boating at the periyar lake. Overnight at resort in Thekkady
Day 4 -Cochin
Morning after breakfast, check out hotel, transfer to Cochin is the Commercial Capital of Kerala. Cochin is the Commercial capital of Kerala. On arrival check into hotel. Afternoon have short city tour of Cochin, the city famed as ‘Queen of Arabian Sea. Visit to Mattanchery Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, The Oldest European Church in India, the Chinese Fishing Nets - living symbols of centuries Old Chinese influence etc. Overnight at Hotel in Cochin.
Day 5 -Onward journey
Morning after breakfast, check out hotel, transfer to Cochin airport/railway station to catch flight/train towards onward journey.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About the Activity:
Tour the wonderful destinations of Cochin, Munnar and Thekkady and marvel at the many attractions these places have in store for you.
Start your tour by arriving in Cochin and get transferred to Munnar. Explore this hill station in all it's glory.
Sightseeing tour around Munnar takes you to tea gardens where picturesque colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo opportunities galore.
Visit Thekkady ,the very sound of the word conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations.
Tour Cochin, the city famed as ‘Queen of Arabian Sea. Visit to Mattanchery Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, The Oldest European Church in India, the Chinese Fishing Nets.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription