Day 1 - Cochin Drive to Munnar
You are greeted on arrival at Cochin International Airport /Railway station by Halo Backwaters representative and thereafter depart for Munnar (130 kms / 04 hrs) enjoying the scenic beauty & the marvelous waterfalls, high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by. Arrive Munnar and check in at hotel. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 2 - Munnar Day Tour
Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing in Munnar which includes visit to the flower garden and for an elephant safari, before driving on to the scenic Mattupetty dam, Eco- point and Kundala dam areas. At Kundala dam there is an opportunity to enjoy boating on the lake. Finally we drive through a vegetable growing area to Top station which is situated high in the mountains on the border between Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3 - Munnar to Thekkady
Morning drive to Thekkady covering a distance of 110 kms / 4 hrs through cardamom hills. Check into the resort. After lunch take a boat ride on the lake and the Periyar dam. Boating will take approximate 2 hours and you can also get rare glimpses of wild animals. The forest department offers many programs including periyar tiger trail, nature walk, bamboo rafting, etc. Plantation tourism also is promoted by private agencies, so that the tourists can see and learn the cultivation of various spices of Kerala. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 4 - Thekkady to Alleppey Houseboat
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 01 pm you can board your houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines. Overnight stay at House Boat.
Day 5 - Departure
Check out and get dropped at the nearest railway station or airport.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About the Activity:
Tour God's Own Country, Kerala extensively as you visit the famous destinations of Cochin, Munna, Thekkady and Alleppey in all their natural beauty.
Start your tour by being picked up from the Cochin airport and traveling to Munnar, get a glimpse of the stunning landscape and manicured tea estates dotting the little town.
Visit the Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty dam, the various tea plantations and Echo Point.
Drive to Thekkady and visit the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. Proceed towards Alleppey and indulge in day of lounging and touring the backwaters in an A/C Deluxe houseboat.
Conclude your trip by getting dropped back in Cochin.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription