Day 1 - Cochin to Kumarakom
With your arrival in Cochin, you will be driven to Kumarakom; en route, witness the unforgettable greenery of God’s Own Country. Upon arriving Kumarakom, you will be checked-in into the hotel. After relaxing for a while, visit the Kumarakom Beach and add more delightfulness to your Kerala experience; overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Kumarakom to Periyar
Driftwood Museum, St. Mary’s Church, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Boating
Today morning, after a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, be prepared to get enthralled by the wild side of Kerala with your transfer to Periyar. Upon arrival in Periyar, visit the Driftwood Museum, also known as the Bay Land Museum and discover the exotic artefacts made from driftwood. After visiting the St Mary’s Church, you can visit the Periyar Lake and a boat ride through the Periyar Lake will offer you the glimpses of some of the enchanting dwellers of the park. By evening, you will be guided back to the hotel; overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 - Periyar
Periyar Lake, Boating, Spice Plantation Tour, Tribal Dance
After having breakfast in the hotel, you will be guided to some of the finest regions of Periyar. Excursion for the day will start with a boat ride at the Periyar Lake followed by a rustic spice plantation tour. While boating is filled with spectacular views of the exotic birds and other wildlife, the spice plantation tour will make you familiar with the indigenous spice culture of Kerala. In the evening, embrace yourself with a traditional tribal dance programme and witness the ethnicity of God’s Own Country; overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 - Periyar to Alleppey
Backwater, Houseboat, Villages, Lakes, Canals
Post today’s breakfast, you will be driven to Alleppey, the Venice of the East or the Backwater Capital of India. Upon arrival in Alleppey, you will be checked into one of the luxurious houseboats, where you can spend the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying the tranquil beauty of the backwaters. You can cruise the backwaters and explore the nearby villages, lakes, canals and the palm fringed river islands. Overnight stay will be at the houseboat.
Day 5 - Alleppey to Cochin
Today, this amazing and delightful tour will reach its final point. After having breakfast in the morning, you will be driven to Cochin; upon arrival in this port city, you will be dropped at the Cochin Airport and it will be time to wish goodbye to the enchanting lands of God’s Own Country.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About The Place:
4N/5D : Cochin - Kumarakom - Periyar - Alleppey - Cochin
What will you do : Wildlife Safari, Elephant Spotting, Bird Watching, Nature Tour, Houseboat Cruise
What will you see : Animals, Birds, Backwaters, Artefacts, Spice Plantations
Kerala is home to a diverse environment which lets the traveler experience a wildlife encounter and a pleasant backwater cruise in the same tour. On an engaging tea gardens and backwaters tour, experience the bliss of being cradled by nature. Visit the abounding jungles of Periyar and discover the enthrallment of Kerala’s wildlife. Go boating in a lake nestled amidst rich biodiversity to feel the grandeur of the backwaters. Explore the natural habitats of rare birds with a joyous excursion in a houseboat.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription