Day 1 - Drive from Kochi to Alleppey (2 hours)
Rice Boat Experience, Villages Tour
Arrive at Kochi airport/railway station and be escorted to Alleppey. Once you reach, there is a check in at one of the renowned rice boats which will be a private affair and will take you through the backwaters of the place. Tall bamboo poles are used by the crew to move the boats forward.
Rice boats are the craft of the Kerala locals and are simply furnished. There is a separate part dedicated to the dining area which has a thatched roof. The sleeping area has a mosquito net and the bathroom has a WC and a basin. Hurricane lamps are used to light the boat in the evening.
A small area is given to the cook to prepare fresh and local meals for you. The floating delight will glide about 20 kilometres and cover various colourful villages in between. There is an overnight stay that follows.
Day 2 - Explore Alleppey Backwaters
The entire day is given to the tourists to enjoy leisure activities at the boat. You can soak yourself in the beautiful sunshine or swim in the backwaters as some additional activities. There are a lot of scenic and panoramic views of local villages while you cruise in the rice boat. The meal is served local style on banana leaves. Do not miss out on the spectacular sunset view and the swaying coconut palms that will be etched in the minds forever. Dinner can be done under the stars followed by a night stay.
Day 3 - Drive from Alleppey to Kochi (2 hours)
Once you disembark from rice boat at Alleppey, there is a short drive back to Kochi airport/station from where you depart to your destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
About The Place:
2 N/3 D : Kochi-Alleppey-Kochi
What will you do : Cruising, Sightseeing, Relaxing, Swimming, Leisure Activities
What will you see : Backwaters, Colourful Local Villages, Spectacular Sunset
Kerala is one of the breathtaking places in India that is visited by thousand of national and international tourists every year. Among the various landscapes and scenic beauty, one of the main reasons why the destination is so renowned is because of the backwaters and the experience of cruising in houseboats along it.
The short but sweet tour will help you rejuvenate in the serene environment away from the city’s pollution and hustle bustle.
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription