Click Image for Gallery
Day 01: Pune to Bijapur (349/kms)
We will pick you up from your own place in the morning and drive straight away to Bijapur. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Later, we will visit Jumma Masjid, Bijapur and Mithari and Asar Mahals. In the evening, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Jumma Masjid is the largest mosque in the area. With a fountain at the center and several well designed rooms and arches, a big hall and a huge dome, it is one of the must visit places in the area.
Situated close to Jumma Masjid, Mithari and Asar Mahal is one of the famous structures in Bijapure. It is a three storied building with elegantly drawn high minarets and windows. The Asar Mahal is standing still in the north side of the structure with the help of four pillars. It was built to be a justice hall.
Day 02: Bijapur (City Tour)
After breakfast, proceed to visit Ibrahim Rauza, Gol Gumbaz and The Citadel. Later, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Ibrahim Rauza is one of the great structures located in the historic town of Aihole and is designed by Malik Sandal, the site with a tomb to the left and a mosque to the right. The entrance of the structure is highly decorative. The site holds the leftovers of the great Adil Shah ruler Ibrahim Adil Shah II and his wife.
Gol Gumbaz is the second largest dome in the world. It was constructed by Yaqut of Dabul, the famous architect under the support of Mohammed Adil shah. The dome has been stiffed without the support of any pillars. There are four minarets with stairs which show the way to the dome from where a superb view of the town can be witness.
The Citadel is a centrally located site surrounded by its own walls. There is a wide moat in the center of the premise. It has in its area gardens, palaces and halls that belonged to the Adil shah rulers. The structure was built by Yusuf Adil shah.
Day 03: Bijapur to Pune (349/kms)
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive back to Pune. On arrival at Pune, we will drop you at your own desired location.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
About the tour :
Bijapur is small town bordering Karnataka from one side and Maharashtra from another side. It was once the capital of Adil Shah Dynasty for more than 200 years. Also known as Vijayapura "the city of victory" during the reign of Chalukyas, the ancient city of Bijapur is situated 530 kms north-west of Bangalore. Gol Gumbaz, Ibrahim Rauza, Jumma Masjid, the Citadel and Mithari and Asar Mahals are some of the major attractions of the place that are worth visiting.
At Namoh, we specialize in offer well organized Pune-Bijapur Weekend Tour that will take you back to the ancient Bijapur and its major attractions that draw the attention and interest of the tourists from around the globe. So, pack your bags for another weekend trip that will take you away from busy city life
Duration : 02 Nights - 03 Days
Destinations: Pune - Bijapur - Pune
Distance : 349/kms one way
Highlight of The Trip :
>Mithari and Asar Mahals
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Bijapur Weekend Tour 2N/3D ( 2N Bijapur )