Click Image for Gallery
Day 01: Pune to Shirdi (185/kms)
We will pick you up from your place and drive to Shirdi. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. In the afternoon, we will visit the Dixit Wada Museum, Gurusthan. In the evening, we will drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Dixit Wada Museum: Located at the center of the Sansthan complex, Dixit Wada museum consists of rare black and white pictures of Sai Baba. Baba's Kafni which is long robes and his leather padukas and his smoking pipe are also on display in this museum. It is open for public from 10 am to 6 pm.
Gurusthan: Gurusthan is a place where Sai Baba was visible for the first time to the world. He was 16 years old at that time. There is a famous Neem tree and a little enshrine is there in Gurusthan. On a lifted platform of this enshrine a big portraiture of Baba is laid. On the other side, there is a marble statue of Baba.
Day 02: Shirdi (Shani Shingnapur & Sai Baba Temple Visit)
In the morning, we will visit the Sai Baba Temple and Shani Shingnapur and return back to the for an overnight stay.
Shani Shingnapur: It is an impressive village with the fact that no house in the village have door. The local villagers here believe that Lord Shaneshwara will save them from all evil. There is a temple of Lord Shaneshwara here with his large idol made of black stone. Only male devotees are allowed to worship in the temple that too after taking bath in the public bathrooms and then pray with wet dhotis without any upper garment.
Sai Baba Temple: The Sai Baba temple of Shirdi attracts millions of devotees of all religions, castes and creed from around the world who worship Shri Sai Baba. The temple is a beautiful shrine built over the Samadhi of Shri Sai Baba. The temple opens for devotees at 5.15 a.m. (0515 hrs) with Kakad Aarti and remains open till the end of Shejarti.
Day 03: Shirdi to Pune (185/kms)
After breakfast we will drive back to Pune. On arrival at Pune, we will drop you at your desired location.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Shirdi Hotel Yogiraj or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Shirdi Hotel city Point or Similar
Premium Package -
Shirdi shradha inn or Similar
About the tour :
Shirdi is the home of one of the most revered saint of Maharashtra - Sai Baba of Shirdi. Well known as the 'Child of God', Sai Baba talks of tolerance towards all religions and shared the message of universal brotherhood. Located 185 kms away from Pune, a visit to this holy place of India during weekends will take you close to the spiritual power of the country. we offer a well arranged Pune-Shirdi Weekend Tour that will take you away from the hustle and bustle of the city. During our tour, we will take you to the world famous Sai Baba Temple, Dwarkamai, Chavadi and Shani Shingnapur. So, be ready for your next weekend trip to Shirdi and have a lifetime travel experience.
Duration : 02 Nights - 03 Days
Destinations: Pune - Shirdi - Pune
Distance : 185/kms one way
Highlight of The Trip :
- Visit Sai Baba Temple
- Visit Dwarkamai
- Visit Chavadi
- Visit Shani Shingnapur
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Pune Shirdi Weekend Tour 2N/3D ( 2N Shirdi )