Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:India - Athens
Arrive at Athens international airport. On arrival in, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. In the evening you may enjoy optional Athens by Night tour. Overnight in Athens.
After morning breakfast, depart for city tour of Athens. Visit all of the famous Athens sites (on SIC BASIS) including the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch and the famous Acropolis. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3:Athens - Olympia
After morning breakfast, depart by the coastal road to the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive on and visit the Theatre of Epidauros, famous for its remarkable acoustics. Then proceed to the town of Nauplion (short photo stop), drive on to Mycenae and visit the Archaeological Site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Then depart for Olympia through Central Peloponnese and the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis. Overnight in Olympia.
After morning breakfast, visit the Archaeological Site with the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the Ancient Stadium and the Archaeological Museum. Then drive on through the plains of Eliad and Achaia until the magnificent bridge which is crossing the Corinthian Bay from Rion to Antirion. Pass by the picturesque towns of Nafpactos (Lepanto) and Itea, arrive in Delphi. Overnight in Delphi.
After morning breakfast, visit the Archaeological Site and the Museum. Depart for Kalambaka, a small town stated at the foot of the astonishing complex of Meteora, gigantic rocks. Overnight in Kalambaka.
Day 6:Kalambaka - Athens
After morning breakfast, visit Meteora, among striking scenery, perched on top of huge rocks which seem to be suspended in mid-air, stand ageless Monasteries, where you can see exquisite specimens of Byzantine art. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (short stop to see across the road the Leonida's Monument). Arrive in Athens early in the evening. Overnight in Athens.
Day 7:Athens - Mykonos
After morning breakfast, transfer to Piraeus pier for your ferry to Mykonos. The rest of the day is yours to explore the most famous of the Cycladic Islands. Overnight in Mykonos.
The day is at leisure as you enjoy all Mykonos has to offer, from beautiful sandy beaches to archaeological wonders to the extravagant nightlife. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 9:Mykonos - Santorini
After morning breakfast, board a high-speed ferry for the stunning volcanic island of Santorini. Regarded by many as the most spectacular Greek island, Santorini boasts ancient rock formations, raw lava-layered cliffs, and beautiful black sand beaches. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 10:Santorini - Volcano & Hot Springs Boat Tour
After morning breakfast, you will be picked up from a designatedpick up point and taken to Athinios port in order to take the traditional boat. The first stop is to the islet of Nea Kameni where you’ll have the opportunity to climb to the crater (1 ½ hour). Next the boat stops to Palaia Kameni for a short swim to the Hot Springs, which are considered to have healing powers (30 minutes). Afterwards head to Thirassia island, where you have 2 hours free to explore the island, swim or have lunch. Finally, the boat sails along the coast and ends up to the port of Athinios. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 11:Santorini - Athens
After morning breakfast, transfer by ferry to Athens. Upon arrival, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free. Overnight in Athens.
Day 12:Depart Athens
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Greece is a country in southeastern Europe with thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Influential in ancient times, it's often called the cradle of Western civilization. Athens, its capital, retains landmarks including the 5th-century B.C. Acropolis citadel with the Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos.
The warmest period of summer is usually the last ten days of July and the first ten days of August. Autumn is considered the most beautiful season in the most regions of Greece even more pleasant than spring. This season also has long periods of hot. Often in the southern Greece and islands lasts until mid - December.
English / Greek
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.