Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
Meet on arrival at Srinagar Airport and transfer to check-in at houseboat. Rest day free for your own activity. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagarshikara ride
After morning breakfast take a ride to Shikara (Optional) on the lake Its one of the most peaceful & relaxing aspects in Kashmir. Later visit Nishat Bagh or the Abode of pleasure, which was built by Asif Khan in 1632 AD. Asif Khan is the brother in law of the Mughal Emperor Jahangir. Also visit the delightful Shalimar Bagh or the Abode of love. Shalimar Bagh was built by Jahangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. This gardens situated on the bank of Dal Lake, have the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is near about 12 and 15 kms respectively. Later you can also visit the carpet-weaving factory on the way. Enjoy the dinner and spend the night in the Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 03: Srinagar – Sonmarg sonmarg tours
After breakfast drive to Sonmarg. Sonamarg (Meadow of Gold) – It is a place of enthralling beauty, lies in Sindh Valley, streamed with flowers, surrounded by mountains and perched at an altitude of 2690 m above sea level. Visited less frequently by tourists, it has as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a clear sky. It is a quiet alpine retreat surrounded with sycamore, silver birch, fir and pine trees and the last halt on the Kashmir side for the drive from Srinagar to Leh. It is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. After having your lunch at local restaurant, feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. You can enjoy Horse ride at Sonmarg (Optional). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Sonmarg-Pahalgampahalgam tour
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) through the dense pine forest, the confluence of the streams flowing from the river Lidder & Sheshnag Lake, those are the famous for their picturesque beauty. After having your lunch at local restaurant, proceed to have bridle walks and feed your cameras with the picture of splendid view of mountains. You can enjoy Horse ride at Pahalgam (Optional). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Pahalgam
After breakfast at hotel full day free for your own activity. We recommend an excursion of the renowned Chandanwari and Betaab valley. You can hire a pony for these excursions. Carry a picnic basket if possible. Return back to your hotel in the evening. Enjoy the surroundings of Pahalgam on foot. Dinner will be served at your hotel.
Day 06: Pahalgam-Gulmarggulmarg tour
After breakfast proceed for a scenic drive to Gulmarg. Gulmarg (Meadow of Gold). Gulmark was discovered as a tourist destination by the British in the 19th century. Prior to that, Mughal emperors vacationed in the Gulmarg valley which is about 03 kms long and up-to 01 km wide. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Gulmarg
After breakfast full day free for leisure and enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Gulmarg-Srinagar
After breakfast drive back to Srinagar. On arrival check-in at houseboat. Rest day free for your own activity. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 09: Srinagar Drop
After breakfast you will be transfer to Srinagar Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Srinagar Hotel City Grace or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel Bright Palace or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Yemberzal or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) New Swift Houseboats or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Srinagar Hotel Nishat View or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel River View resort or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Gulmarg Resort or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) Texas Houseboats or Similar
Premium Package -
Srinagar Hotel Spring Hills or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel Hilltop Pahalgam or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Hilltop Gulmarg or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) Mughal Sheraton Houseboats or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
If there is heaven on the earth, it has to be at Kashmir. Embraced in Kashmir are some of the best and most beautiful gifts of Mother Nature and the love in the air is complementary. Owing to the romantic spell casted by the pristine majesty of nature, Kashmir is among the most preferred honeymoon destinations. Considering the same, we provide you the best honeymoon package in this paradise of love.
Whenever it comes to honeymoon in Kashmir, mentioning Srinagar is imperative. On one hand, a visit to the Mughal Gardens like Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh makes you forget everything else and on the other hand the moments spent in the Houseboat provide you some memories to cherish forever. We know that once you visit Srinagar, you will crave for more of Kashmir’s beauty and thus, we will take you to Sonmarg, the Meadow of Gold. This place mesmerizes you with its awe-inspiring landscape that brings all the wonders of nature together. From the lofty peaks, to the lush green meadows, every gift of Mother Nature is embraced in Sonmarg. All this is quite sufficient to satiate your hunger for Kashmir’s beauty; however, we would suggest you to crave for more. As next on our itinerary is the ‘Valley of Shepherds’, Pahalgam. En-route the dense woods and the confluence of River Lidder and Shehnag Lake wish you a happy journey. Further, when you reach Pahalgam the picturesque setting of the place gifts you the ‘moment of the journey’. Once you collect those moments, we will take you to another place for creating more of such memories. We will take you to Gulmarg where the snowy slopes compel you to enjoy skiing.
We make sure that while you go back after enjoying our honeymoon tour package in Kashmir, you go back with lots of memories to cherish.
Rainy - July to September
Winter - November to January
Summer - April to July
Hindi / English / Urdu.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.