Click Image for Gallery
Day 1: Indore
On arrival at Indore Airport/ Railway station, meet our tour representative who will be there to greet you and transfer to already booked hotel. Nestled at the center of Malwa Plateau, Indore is a place that takes visitors back to the Holkar Dynasty. The place is ideal among history lovers. Check in at the hotel and get ready to explore the real natural beauty of the place. In our Indore sightseeing tour itinerary we will be visiting some of the major attractions of the places such as Kanch Mandir, Lal Bagh Palace, Central Museum, Khajrana and Gomatgiri. This will help you in witnessing a perfect mix of culture and art of varied ages and regions. After exploring these places we will return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Kanch Mandir, well known as Temple of Glass, is a famous Jain temple in Indore which was built by Sir Seth Hukumchand Jain. It lies adjacent to Shish Mahal and has a beautiful interior made using glassall over.
Lal Bagh Palace is one of the grandest structures that belong to the Holkar Dynasty. It was once used as the resident of the Holkars. Exploring this palace will let you know many stories of this old dynasty and their achievements.
Central Museum also named as Indore Museum is one of the place of great significance for history lovers who wants to dip deep into the history in order to enhance their knowledge. The museum showcases an extensive range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh that are in fact originated here.
Khajrana is a famous Ganesh temple in Indore. Constructed in the year 1875, during the reign of Rani Ahilya Bai Holkar, today this temple is counted among a major pilgrimage center in the Indore city.
Gomatgiri is a small hillock located amidst picturesque surroundings. It is one of the most admired holy attractions for the followers of Jainism.
Day 2: Indore - Ujjain - Indore
Today we will leave Indore early in the morning for a day tour to Ujjain. On arrival in Ujjain, meet our tour guide who will take you to the place where breakfast will be ready for you. After enjoy delicious breakfast, we will proceed for the sightseeing tour of Ujjain accompanied by the travel guide. Ujjain is acknowledged for Kalidasa and its most popular composition, Meghdoot. It is also known as adobe for Lord Shiva where he has the power of the 12 Jyotirlingas. In our day tour itinerary, we will be covering the major tourist attractions of Ujjain such as the Mahakaleshwar Temple, Chintaman Ganesh, Bhartrihari Caves, Bade Ganeshji Ka Mandir, Pir Matsyendranath, Vedh Shala and Kaliadeh Palace. Thereafter, we will return back to our hotel in Indore for a comfortable overnight stay.
Mahakaleshwar Temple is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas that are belived to be the holy adobes of Lord Shiva. It is one of the popular Hindu temples and is located the Rudra Sagar lake side in Ujjain.
Bhartrihari Caves is named after the renowned sage 'Bhatrihari' and represents the ancient wealth of India. They are listed among the major attractions of the place and are visited by large number of travellers from around the world.
Vedh Shala is a observatory was constructed in 1719 by Maharaja Sawai Raja Jaisingh of Jaipur when he was the Governor of Malwa in Ujjain under the supremacy of Delhi's king Muhammad Shah. Beautifully designed, it has now become an interesting tourist destinations that grab attention of visitors from across the globe.
Kaliadeh Palace is nestled on the banks of the River Shipra. It is similar to an island which got split by a small stretch of water. The palace states a perfect example of the ancient Ujjain and has become an inspiration for many poets to pen down its beauty in the best way possible.
Day 3: Indore - Omkareshwar - Indore
We will leave early in the morning for a day tour to Omkareshwar that lies about 77 km away from Indore. On reaching Indore, enjoy hot served breakfast and thereafter proceed to pay a visit to the holy Omkareshwar. Omkareshwar is a famous Hindu temple devoted to Lord Shiva and is one of the 12 sacred Jyotirlinga shrines of Hindu religion. It lies on the island named Shivpuri or Mandhata that is shaped in the form of Hindu symbol, 'Om'. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims visit this island every year. In our day tour, we will be visiting places such as Shri Omkar Mandhata, Kajal Rani Cave, Saptamatrika Temple and Siddhanath Temple. After exploring these holy places, we will proceed to return back to our hotel in Indore for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Indore departure
On the last day of our tour after breakfast in the morning, you will be transferred to airport/ railway station to board the flight or train for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Indore Hotel parkor Similar
Deluxe Package -
Indore The Grand Shaurya or Similar
Premium Package -
Indore kyriod hotel indore by othpl or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the Place-
Dotted with heaps of sacrosanct temples and cultural insignias, the getaways from Indore serve as a perfect tour option for all the tourists who want to drench themselves in spirituality and peace of mind. Tour to these temples guarantees the tourists with an excursion that rotates around grand palaces and holy shrines. These popular attractions are renowned for their cultural significance and exquisiteness.
This 03 Nights and 04 Days trip to spiritual Indore getaways takes the tourists to a comprehensive and pleasant tour to consecrated destinations like Ujjain and Omkareshwar. The major attractions of the trip are visiting attraction in Indore such as Lal Bagh Palace, Kanch Mandir and Gomatgiri, visiting historical places, sightseeing in Ujjain and exploring temples in Omkareshwar. The tour is ideal for spirituality lovers in quest to attain serenity of mind.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Madhya Pradesh Indore Ujjain Spiritual Tour 3N/4D ( 3N Indore )