Day 01: Hyderabad – Bijapur
Morning drive to Bijapur. Bijapur is one of the largest districts of Karnataka state. Founded by the Chalukyan dynasty during the 10th century, the city came under Muslim influence towards the end of 13th century and was later ruled by several rulers including Bahamani Sultans, Allaudin Khilji and Adil Shahi dynasty. Bijapur experienced a great burst of architectural activity under the Adil Shahi dynasty. The Adil Shahis encouraged building activity to such an extent that the city itself has over 50 mosques, more than 20 tombs and a number of palaces.
On arrival, check into the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Bijapur
In the morning after breakfast, we will go for city sightseeing tour of Bijapur. We will visit Gol Gumbaz.
Gol Gumbaz is an ancient structure composed of a cube, 47.5 mts on each side, capped by a dome 44 m in external diameter. "Eight intersecting arches created by two rotated squares that create interlocking pendentives" support the dome. At each of the four corners of the cube, is a dome-capped octagonal tower seven stories high with a staircase inside. The upper floor of each opens on to a round gallery that surrounds the dome. There is a square podium with steps on each side inside the mausoleum hall. Amidst the podium, a cenotaph slab on the ground marks the actual grave below, "the only instance of this practice" in the architecture of the Adil Shahi Dynasty. Amid the north side, "a large semi-octagonal bay" protrudes out. With an area of 1,700 sq m (18,000 sq ft), the mausoleum has one of the biggest single chamber spaces in the world. We will also visit Ibrahim Rauza and Jumma Masjid, Malik-e-Maidan.
Enjoy a night stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Bijapur – Hyderabad
After breakfast leave for Hyderabad. En-route, we will stop at Gulbarga to visit the The Gulburga fort, a leftover of the Brahmani era, which has stood with the time and is famous for its incredible architecture. It was originally built by Raja Gulchand. Later, 15 towers were added by Allah-ud-din Bahmani in the existing structure of the fort.
Further, we will visit the Jama Masjid, which was built by a Spanish architect in the model of Spain's Cordoba mosque.
Later, we will continue our drive to Hyderabad. On arrival at Hyderabad, we will drop you at your place.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
2 Star Hotel Shri Saikrupa or Similar
3 Star Hotel Woodbridge or Similar
4 Star Hotel The Manohar or Similar
5 Star Hotel Radisson Blu or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Well acknowledged as Vijayapura "the city of victory" during the reign of Chalukyas, Bijapur is a small town situated at the border of Karnataka and Maharashtra state. The city was once the capital of Adil Shahi Dynasty for more than 200 years. The place is perfect for history enthusiasts and travel freaks who want to dig into the history of Mugal era. Gol Gumbaz, Ibrahim-Rauza, Jami Masjid, Malik-e-Maidan and Gulburga fort are some of the finest examples of Muslim architecture and are the major attraction of Bijapur.
Namoh has come up with a wide range of customized travel packages. We offer some of the best Hyderabad-Bijapur weekend tour package to make your weekend trip more interesting and memorable. So, grab the deal to have a rocking weekend tours.
Duration : 02 Nights - 03 Days
Destinations: Hyderabad - Bijapur - Hyderabad
Highlight of The Trip :
>Gol Gumbaz, the mausoleum of Muhammad Adil Shah
>Ibrahim-Rauza, built by Ibrahim 'Adil Shah II
>Visit of Hindu and Jain temples
>Malik-e-Maidan (one of the largest bell metal guns in the world)
Rainy - June to October
Winter - November to February
Summer - March to May
Hindi / English / Urdu
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.