Click Image for Gallery
Itinerary :- 4 Nights Port Blair & Day Trip to Havelock or Neil Island and Baratang
Day 01 - Port Blair -
Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to respective hotel. Start with visit to Corbyn’s Cove Beach - 7 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Later visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair
Sightseeing Covered : Corbyn Cove / Cellular Jain / Light & Sound Show
Day 02 - Port Blair -
After breakfast, Visit Ross Island (Wed closed) , the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. You could see the Deer walking by your side and the peacocks. After lunch start off for a half-day "City Tour" (Mon closed) of Port Blair - covering Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia- Now closed), Forest Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Anthropological Museum, Samundrika Museum & Sagarika Emporium. Afternoon is free for shopping and other own activities. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Sightseeing Covered : Ross Island (Wed. Closed) / City Tour (Mon. Closed) / Shopping
Day 03 - Port Blair - Havelock - Port Blair -
Early morning departure by ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). It takes approx 4 hrs to reach the island. Enjoy your afternoon at Beach number 7 on the western coast, better known as "The Radha Nagar Beach’’. It is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named "Best Beach in Asia" by Time in 2004. Late evening sail for Port Blair. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair. Sightseeing Covered : Havelock & Radha Nagar Beach
Day 03 -Port Blair - Neil Island - Port Blair -
Early morning sail for Neil island. It’s a marvelous Island with plenty of marine life, an ideal location for eco-tourism. Neil Island is triangularly shaped with lust green surroundings of paddy fields, banana plantations and tropical trees. Visit Laxmanpur beach, where you can see Howra Bridge, a natural bridge formation. Later visit Bharatpur beach, ideal for Snorkeling and glass bottom boat rides. You can see the beautiful coral and underwater life. Proceed to jetty in evening for the return boat to Port Blair. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Sightseeing Covered : Laxmanpur Beach or Bharathpur Beach
Day 04 - Port Blair -
Early morning departure to Baratang. (Trip on sharing basis by tourist coach bus) (Mon closed). It holds the natures best treasures gifted to the Islands. The Road journey from Port Blair to Baratang is through a dense jungle, enroute you can see the oldest tribes of India if you are lucky enough. Later visit Limestone caves and Mud volcano. Evening return back to Port Blair. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Sightseeing Covered : Baratang
Day 05 - Tour End -
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Port Blair Hotel Galaxy or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Port Blair Hotel Shreesh or similar
Premium Package -
Port Blair Hotel Megapode Resort or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –The
Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These
roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches,
mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life
such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites.
Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of
which are off limits to visitors.
curio shops and emporiums are stocked handicrafts that make wonderful
souvenirs. Shopping in Andaman includes buying intrigue coconut shell
lamp shades, ashtrays, Nicobari mats, apart from wood crafted items like
chairs, tables, bowls, trays and walking sticks in wood and shell.
Rainy - May to November ( Heavy Rainfalls - September to November)
Winter - December to February
Summer - March to May
Hindi / English / Tibetic
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Andaman 4N/5D ( 4N Port Blair )