Click Image for Gallery
Day 1 - Cochin - Munnar
Arrive Cochin airport / railway station, greetings and airport assistance, Transfer to Munnar.
On arrival, check in to the hotel with rest of the day to spend as you please- either relaxing or exploring tea city. Overnight at the at Hotel in Munnar
Day 2 -Munnar
You will be taken for a sight seeing tour of Munnar. Sightseeing tour around Munnar takes one to tea gardens where picturesque colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo opportunities galore. You will be taken for a visit to Rajamalai where you can watch Nilgiri Tahrs in their natural habitat. You will also be visiting the nearby Mattuppetty Dam, Kundala lake, Exho point, Blossom park. If interested you can have a boating in the lake. Later scroll at the local market . Overnight at Hotel
Day 3 -Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast, drive to Thekkady. The very sound of the word Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations. In the Periyar forest of Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India, and spread across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks. Evening enjoy the boating at the periyar lake. Overnight at resort in Thekkady
Day 4 -Cochin
Morning after breakfast, check out hotel, transfer to Cochin is the Commercial Capital of Kerala. Cochin is the Commercial capital of Kerala. On arrival check into hotel. Afternoon have short city tour of Cochin, the city famed as ‘Queen of Arabian Sea. Visit to Mattanchery Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, The Oldest European Church in India, the Chinese Fishing Nets - living symbols of centuries Old Chinese influence etc. Overnight at Hotel in Cochin.
Day 5 -Onward journey
Morning after breakfast, check out hotel, transfer to Cochin airport/railway station to catch flight/train towards onward journey.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Cochin Hotel Excellency or Similar
Munnar Hotel Karthika Residency or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Periyar Nest or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Cochin Hotel Green Dreams or Similar
Munnar Hotel Green Ridge or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Thekaddy woods or Similar
Premium Package -
Cochin Hotel Ima House or Similar
Munnar Hotel Clouds valley or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Periyar Meadows or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the Activity:
Tour the wonderful destinations of Cochin, Munnar and Thekkady and marvel at the many attractions these places have in store for you.
Start your tour by arriving in Cochin and get transferred to Munnar. Explore this hill station in all it's glory.
Sightseeing tour around Munnar takes you to tea gardens where picturesque colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo opportunities galore.
Visit Thekkady ,the very sound of the word conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations.
Tour Cochin, the city famed as ‘Queen of Arabian Sea. Visit to Mattanchery Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, The Oldest European Church in India, the Chinese Fishing Nets.
September - ( Offseason )
March to October - ( Peak Season )
December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Kerala 4N/5D ( Cochin, Munnar And Thekkady Tour )