Itinerary - Kashmir & VaishnoDevi Darshan 7N/8D
2N katra, 2N Srinagar, 1N Gulmarg, 2N Pahalgam
Day 01 : Arrival - Jammu - Katra
At arrival you will met our representative. He will assist and transfer you to Katra for 02 nights stay. Katra is around 50 Kms from Jammu which is around 2 hrs. Straight drive. Katra is the Pilgrimage to the most popular Mata Vaishno Devi Temple. Katra is popularly known as Katra Vaishno Devi, as it is the base camp for the pilgrims visiting the sacred abode of Vaishno Devi. It is one of the Jammu and Kashmir popular tourist spots and is visited by thousands of people.Overnight stay at Hotel in Katra.
Day 02 : Katra - Devi Darshan - Katra
After breakfast proceed on a Pilgrimage to the most popular Mata Vaishno Devi Temple (Darshan of your own). Katra is popularly known as Katra Vaishno Devi, as it is the base camp for the pilgrims visiting the sacred abode of Vaishno Devi.Overnight stay at Hotel in Katra.
Day 03 : Katra - Srinagar
After breakfast you will be transferred from Katra to Srinagar for 03 nights stay. Srinagar is the largest city of Kashmir which is also the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir and due to its qualities it’s also a center of attraction for tourist. Srinagar is spread over an area of 103.93sq kms and its height above the sea level is 1730mtrs.This is a beautiful tourist place with mixture of various castes, cultures and languages. The main specialty about this city is its waterfalls and the gardens made by Mughal emperors who represent the beauty of 4th and 5th century.Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Day 04 : Srinagar - Local Sightseeing - Srinagar
After breakfast leave for half day tour to Shankaracharya Tempe. Afternoon tour to famous Nishat garden also Known as “Garden of Pleasure” built in 16th Century (1633) by the Mughal Emperor Asif Khan then visit to the second wonderful garden known as Shalimar Garden also Known as Garden of love built in 16th Century (1619) by the Mughal Emperor Shahjehan the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarvan hills in the background.Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 04 : Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar
After breakfast leave for the full day tour of Sonamarg (Meadows of Gold), Sonamarg lies at the head of the Sindh valley. The drive through here presents a spectacular facet of the countryside; Sonamarg is the beginning of the enchanted journey into a natural wonderland, Surrounded by pine forest mountains up to 5300 meters high the valley is divided by a spur of the "Thajwas Range Mountains" one can have a pony ride to visit Thajwas Glacier where snow remains round the year the major attraction at Sonamarg in summer months, Sonamarg is known as Gateway of Leh and Ladakh.Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 05 : Srinagar - Gulmarg
After breakfast you will be transferred to Gulmarg for 02 night stay. Gulmarg (8700 ft i.e. 2652 mts), known as 'Meadow of flowers”. Discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the 16th century who was inspired with its grassy slopes covered with wild flowers. It is one of the India's premier Hill resorts. Gulmarg today is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty - It also turns into India's premier Ski resort in winter. The Gondola Cable Car offers rides to the upland meadows of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwat range to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalayan Peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter. Overnight stay at Hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 06 : Gulmarg - Pahalgam
After breakfast leave from Srinagar towards Pahalgam (The Valley of Shepherds) for 02 nights stay, one of the beautiful and fascinating ideal resorts all the year. It is the base for several treks in the region & for the Annual Pilgrimages to the cave shrine of Amarnath; It is surrounded by 12 high snow capped peaks. Enroute, Visit the Saffron Fields of Pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old Temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman) & enjoy the beautiful countryside life. After Lunch visit the places in Pahalgam by Pony ride (at own cost) Debayan, Shikargah & Baisaran.Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 07 : In Pahalgam
After breakfast at the hotel, you can opt to spend your day of sightseeing by driving to the picturesque Chandanwari and Betaab valley or ride by horseback across the wildlife sanctuary towards Baisaran meadows. Rest of the day will be at leisure for individual activities. Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 08 : Pahalgam - Jammu Railway Station
After breakfast you will be transferred to Jammu Railway Station for onwards journey with the sweet memories of Holidays for life long.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Katra Hotel Shree shakti or Similar
Srinagar Triden kashmir or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel highland or Similar
Gulmarg Gulmarg House or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Katra Evoke lifestyle or Similar
Srinagar Hotel k2 inn or Similar
Pahalgam River view or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel gulamarg resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Katra Hotel k c residency or Similar
Srinagar Grand kaisar or Similar
Pahalgam Wild flower or Similar
Gulmarg Affarwat hotel or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
The quaint town of Pahalgam is a scenic paradise, located in the state of Jammu & Kashmir, India, is adorned with a blanket of pine, cedar and conifer trees, surrounded by imposing mountain ranges, blessed with crystal-clear rivers Lidder and Seshnag, Pahalgam looks like a surreal portrait. Hundreds of miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life, Pahalgam serves as a delightful retreat for all, from adventure junkies to religious people. Enjoy a pony ride atop the steep hills or undertake a thrilling trek from Aru. Be mesmerized by the vastness of the snow-capped Kolahoi Glacier. You can also visit the nearby Amarnath Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, attracting thousands of devotees annually. Betaab Valley is also a must-visit place and interestingly, the valley is named after a Bollywood movie which was shot there. Pahalgam also offers a host of adventure and sports activities, such as river rafting, skiing and golf. Experience the warm hospitality of the locals and get a chance to experience their simple lifestyle. Apart from its beauty, other aspects that add to the allure of the ' Valley of Shepherds' are its people, cuisine and culture.
Woodwork,Silk and Tweeds,Shawls,Papier-mache,Carpets
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - November to February
Mild and Pleasent season - October to November
Hindi / English / Kashmiri
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.