Day 1: Gwalior
On arrival at Gwalior airport/railway station, meet our representative who will be there for your welcome. After a warm welcome, he will transfer you to your already booked hotel in Gwalior. Check in at the hotel and enjoy delicious lunch. Thereafter, we will leave for the local sightseeing tour of the city. We will start our day tour by visiting the Gwalior fort, one of the largest forts in India. Build in the 8th-century by Man Singh Tomar, this hill fort comprises of two main palaces, a defensive structure, Man Mandir and Gurjari Mahal. After exploring Gwalior's beautiful hill fort, we will proceed to visit the famous Vishnu temple and seek the blessings of Lord Vishnu. This temple was built long back in the 11th century and have a stunning interior that grabs tourists' attention. In the evening, we will return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Gwalior is one of the most incredible cities of India located in Madhya Pradesh state of India. It is believed to be founded by the chieftain Surajpal, in respect of the saint Gwalipa who treated him. Blessed with many interesting historical places portraying the stories of the past and old temples with attention grabbing architecture, the city today has come out as a major tourist attraction in Central India. Every year a lot of tourists visit the city from across the globe.
Day 2: Gwalior – Orchha
Today we will check out from the hotel early in the morning and drive to Orchha, which is around 124 kms away from Gwalior. On reaching Orchha, check in at the hotel and have breakfast served at hotel's restaurant. Afterwards, we will leave to visit the popular temples in Orchha like such as the Lakshmi Narayan Temple and Chaturbhuj Temple. The ancient temples of Orchha were built in the 16th and 17th century by Bundela rulers. After witnessing the indescribable beauty of the temples of Orchha, we will return back to the hotel for a comfortable night stay.
Orchha is a beautiful town located on the Betwa River in Tikamgarh district of Madhya Pradesh. It was established by Rudra Pratap Singh in the 16th century as the seat of an eponymous former princely state of central India. The town today is counted among the major tourist destinations in Madhya Pradesh. It is just 15 km away from Jhansi in Uttar Pradesh.
Day 3: Khajuraho
After breakfast in the morning, we will check out from the hotel in Orchha and drive to Khajuraho, which is about 174 kms away. On reaching, check in at the already booked hotel and thereafter leave to visit the Western Group of Khajuraho which comprise of 14 gorgeous temples, including Matangesvara, Chaunsath Yogini, Kandariya Mahadeo, Varaha, Parvati, Lalguan Mahadev, Lakshmana, and Nandi, Chitragupta Devi and Jagdamba. After exploring these beautiful temples, we will return back to the hotel for a stress free overnight stay.
Khajuraho has been recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for sheltering many ancient temples and historical places of public interest. It is one of the major pilgrim centers in India that is visited by thousands of tourists from across the globe.
Day 4: Khajuraho- Delhi
In the morning after breakfast, we will go to explore the Eastern Group of Khajuraho which houses seven temples. Out of them, three are Hindu temples and four are Jain temples. The name of the seven temples of eastern group includes Vamana, Javari, the Parsvanath, Adinath, Shantinath Ghantai temple and Brahma. The Parsvanatha temple is the largest one among all. Have witnessing to the natural beauty of these temples, we will be back to our hotel and leave for Delhi. On reaching Delhi, check in at the hotel for a comfortable night stay.
Day 5: Departure
After having breakfast in the morning, we will check out from the hotel in Delhi and get transferred to the Delhi airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Delhi Hotel Aster Inn or Similar
Gwalior Hotel Solitaire inn or Similar
Khajuraho Hotel the Bundela or Similar
Orchha Hardik resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Delhi Hotel Regent International or Similar
Gwalior Hotel Grace or Similar
Khajuraho Hotel eurostar inn or Similar
Orchha Hotel rajwada palace or Similar
Premium Package -
Delhi Hotel Le seasons or Similar
Gwalior Hotel Landmark or Similar
Khajuraho Syna Heritage Hotel or Similar
Orchha Rajmahal the palace or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
Madhya Pradesh is teeming with lots of tourist attractions, drawing tourists of varied interests from all over the country and abroad. A tourist can have a sneak peak to affluent and prosperous history of Madhya Pradesh through exploring the beautiful temples and forts positioned in this state located in the heart of the country.
This 04 Nights and 05 Days tour package takes the tourists to explore some of the most famous spiritual and historical sites of Gwalior, Orchha and Khajuraho.The major highlights of this trip are visiting the temples like Chaunsath Yogini, Kandariya Mahadev, Lakshmana Temple, Parvati Temple, Lalgun Mahadeva, Nandi Temple, Devi Jagdamba Temple and much more along with sightseeing in Gwalior temples and forts. The tour is perfect for history freaks and spirituality seekers.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.