Click Image for Gallery
Day 1- Arrival at Indore & Drive to Ujjain
On arrival at Indore railway station or airport, meet our tour representative who will be there for your welcome and thereafter to take you to Ujjain by road, which is about 1 hour 30 min journey. On reaching Ujjain, check-in at the already booked hotel. The rest of the day is free for leisure. During your free time, you can explore the lively streets of Ujjain or simply stay in the hotel and take pleasure of its modern amenities. Enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel in Ujjain.
Ujjain is acknowledged for Kalidasa and its most popular composition, Meghdoot. It is also known as adobe for Lord Shiva.
Day 2- Ujjain - Omkareshwar
Today after breakfast in the morning, we will begin our Madhya Pradesh Pilgrimage tour and pay a visit to the Mahakaal Jyotirlinga temple, a famous Hindu temple located in Ujjain that grab attention of thousands of devotees from across the globe. Thereafter, we will visit other ashrams and temples of Ujjain such as Sandipani Ashram, Chousat Yogini, Gopal Mandir, Bade GaneshJi, Harsiddhi Mandir, etc. After exploring these temples, we will head towards holy ghats of Kshipra River like Ramghat to enjoy boating. Later in the evening, we will drive to Omkareshwar, which is about 3 hour 30 minutes journey. On arrival, check in at the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 3- Omkareshwar - Maheshwar
After breakfast, we will head out to pay a visit to temples of Omkareshwar. To start with, we will first visit the Mamaleshwar temple, which is devoted to Lord Shiva. It is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas located in India. One needs to walk on the Mamaleshwar Setu to cross the river and reach Mamaleshwar temple located on the other side of the river. Thereafter, we will visit Varhdheshwar temple, Annapurna temple, Gouri Somnath temple. Later, explore the holy ghats such as Nagar Ghat, Abhay Ghat, etc. situated on the bank of Narmada River. In the evening, we will drive to Maheshwar that lies on the west of Omkareshwar. Enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel in Maheshwar.
Day 4- Maheshwar
The day is fixed to explore Maheshwar town that lies beautifully on the bank of Narmada River. Developed during Holkar dynasty under the supervision of Rani Ahilyabai Holkar, the town was once the capital of Holkar dynasty till year 1818. We will start our day tour by visiting two of the major attractions of the town i.e. Ahilya Fort and temples. Thereafter, we will enjoy boat riding in Narmada River. In the evening, we will drive back to Indore. Have a comfortable overnight stay in the hotel in Indore.
Day 5- Indore Sightseeing & Departure
On the last day of our holy tour, we will proceed for Indore city tour in the morning after breakfast. In our Indore day tour, we will visit the major tourist destinations of the city including Lal Bagh palace, Kishanpura Cenotaphs, Rajwada Palace, Lalbagh Museum, Khajarana temple, Zoological park, etc. After exploring these places, you will be transferred to the airport/railway station to board the flight or catch train for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Indore Hotel parkor Similar
Ujjain Hotel Mahalaxmi or Similar
Maheshwar Hotel Devraj Palace or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Indore The Grand Shaurya or Similar
Ujjain Hotel Milan Holiday or Similar
Maheshwar Amantran @ fort Maheshwar or Similar
Premium Package -
Indore kyriod hotel indore by othpl or Similar
Ujjain Hotel Imperial Grand or Similar
Maheshwar mpt coral resort or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the Place-
Serenely embellished in the heart of a spectacular canvas known as India, Madhya Pradesh reflects the rich heritage of the country. Other than being a prime cultural, wildlife and heritage hub, this state is also a prominent spiritual spot. Places like Indore, Ujjain, Maheshwar and Omkareshwar serve as ideal spots for tourists with spiritual souls to experience tranquillity and peace of mind. The spiritual seats here have great religious significance. For instance, Omkareshwar and Maheshwar Temples are among the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva.
This 04 Nights and 05 Days of itinerary take the travellers to a comprehensive and peace providing spiritual tour to Madhya Pradesh. The major destinations covered in the tour are Indore, Ujjain, Omkareshwar and Maheshwar. The tour is ideal to explore the revered pilgrimage sites of Madhya Pradesh and soak its spirituality and holiness.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Madhya Pradesh 4N/5D ( 1N Ujjain,1N Omkareshwar,1N Maheshwar,1N Indore )