Day 1: Indore - Mandu
On arrival at Indore airport/railway station, meet our representative who will be there for your welcome and thereafter drive you to Mandu, which is about 3 hours drive. On reaching Mandu, check in at your already booked hotel with the help of our representative. Thereafter, proceed on an exciting local sighting tour of Mandu. Well known for various ancient architectural structures, Mandu is blessed with ample of tourist attractions including the Jahaz Mahal (ship Palace), Jami Masjid, Hindola Mahal (Swing Palace), Jain Temple, Rupmati Pavilion and Champa Bhaoli. Later, we will return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2: Mandu - Maheshwar - Omkareshwar- Indore
Today after breakfast, we will check out from the hotel and drive to Indore. En-route,we will stop by Maheshwara and Omkareshwara in order to visit their famous temples. Thereafter, we will continue our journey. On reaching Indore, we will check in at the hotel. The rest of the day is free for leisure. Enjoy mouth watering dinner followed by an overnight stay in the hotel in Indore.
Maheshwar town is spotted with some of the famous Hindu temples, including Jaleshwar temple, the Rajarajeswara temple and Ahilyeshwar temple.
Omkareshwar is one of the twelve Jyotirlingams of Lord Shiva. The temple of Shri Omkar Mandhata, the temple of Gauri Somnath and Siddhnath temple some of the major attractions of Omkareshwar, along with the huge Nandi bull engraved over the hillside opposite the temple of Gauri Somnath.
Day 3: Indore Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast in the morning, we will embark on a short tour of Indore city. In our day tour, we will be visiting the Chattri Bagh, Patal Pani, Central Museum and Bada Ganapati Temple. If left with some time in hand, we can plan a tour to Ujjain as well to see the religious strength of devotees next to the banks of the Shipra river. Later, we will return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 4: Departure from Indore
On the last day of our tour, we will have breakfast in the morning and thereafter check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Indore airport or railway station as chosen to catch the flight or board train for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Indore Hotel parkor Similar
Deluxe Package -
Indore The Grand Shaurya or Similar
Premium Package -
Indore kyriod hotel indore by othpl or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the Place-
Located in the Dhar district in the Malwa region of western Madhya Pradesh, Mandu is a pleasurable resort blessed with lakes and palaces. It was the site of majestic and lush festivities during the Mughal era. The region is teeming with several monuments reflecting the affluent history of Madhya Pradesh. The fort of Mandu is one of the biggest forts in India. The region has a number of spectacular palaces, charming canals, baths and beautifully crafted pavilions. Another charm in the state, Omkareshwar is one of the most consecrated places in Madhya Pradesh. Omkareshwar Temple is one 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva in India. This sacred region is nestled strategically at the confluence of the Narmada and Kaveri River.
This 03 Nights and 04 Days tour itinerary take the tourists to a comprehensive tour of Mandu and Omkareshwar. The major highlights of the trip are visiting primeval architectural beauties of Mandu, visiting popular temples at Omkareshwar and Maheshwar and visiting Chattri Bagh, Patal Pani, Baba Gapati Temple and Central Museum in Indore. The tour soaks the tourists in historical magnificence and spirituality like nowhere else.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.