Day 01-Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi meeting and assistance followed by transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02-Delhi - Jhansi (By train) - Orchha
Morning after breakfast transfer to Railway station for Jhansi. Meet on arrival at Jhansi Railway station and drive to Orchha. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Orchha is a small town placed on the banks of River Betwa and precisely translates to "hidden place" and is a well known traveler Destination. Orchha is residence to Bundella style of structural design and the palaces of Orchha stand spectator to the magnificent work of medieval architects. The famous amongst this are Raj Mahal and Jahangir Mahal. The Raj Mandir - built on a square base has plain external with projecting windows. The Jahangir Mahal built to welcome the Mughal emperor Jahangir is the magnificent example of Hindu structural design. The other tourist attractions include the Raj Mahal, The Sheesh Mahal, the chaturbhuj temple. Along with these there are numerous Chhatris of royals or cenotaphs dotting the banks of the river Betwa.
Day 03-Orchha - Khajuraho
After breakfast drive to Khajuraho. On arrival check-in at hotel. Evening Enjoy Sound and Light show. Overnight stay at hotel.
Legend has that Khajuraho was founded by Chardravarman, the son of the moon god Chandra, who descended on a beautiful maiden as she bathed in a stream. The Chandela dynasty built the temples, many of which originally rose from a lake, and survived for five centuries before falling to the Mughal onslaught. Most of the 85 temples - of which some 25 remain - were built during a century - long burst of creative genius from AD 950 to 1050.
Day 04-Khajuraho - Varanasi (By flight)
After breakfast go for half day sightseeing tour of Khajuraho temples. The trip is to the Eastern Group of Khajuraho temples. Morning begins on a celestial note as we shall traverse you to the mystic galleries of the attractive temples of Khajuraho. The bold creative statement of erotic sculptures and the splendidly structured monuments will surely leave eternal imprints on your heart.
Afternoon transfer to Airport for Varanasi. Meet on arrival at Varanasi Airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
In the morning take a boat cruise at river Ganges to observe the life of pilgrims who pray by the Ghats of Varanasi and visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple- Kashi Vishwanath Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple stands on the western bank of the holy river Ganges, and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, the holiest of Shiva temples. Next go for an excursion to Sarnath, located 10 Km East of Varanasi. It is one of the major Buddhist centers of India. After attaining enlightenment, the Buddha came to Sarnath where he gave his first sermon. Visit the deer park and the museum. Return back to Varanasi. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 06-Varanasi - Delhi (By flight)
After breakfast transfer to Airport to connect flight for Delhi.
Upon arrival at Delhi internal transfer to international airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Delhi Hotel Aster Inn or Similar
Khajuraho Hotel the Bundela or Similar
Orchha Hardik resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Delhi Hotel Regent International or Similar
Khajuraho Hotel eurostar inn or Similar
Orchha Hotel rajwada palace or Similar
Premium Package -
Delhi Hotel Le seasons or Similar
Khajuraho Syna Heritage Hotel or Similar
Orchha Rajmahal the palace or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
Feel close to the divine power by paying a visit to the popular temples and holy ghats of India. You can feel spiritually enlightened by visiting many religious destinations in India like Orchha to marvel the spectacular work of medieval architects, Khajuraho to see the temples built by the rulers of Chandela dynasty and Varanasi to take a sacred dip in the several holy ghats of pious Ganga River and get rid from all evil deeds of the past. India is filled with such religious treasures that can be wonderfully discovered through our especially designed package and feel blessed.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.