Click Image for Gallery
Day 1: Jhansi-Orchha
On arrival at Jhansi railway station/airport, meet our representative who will be there for your welcome and thereafter transfer you to your final destination i.e. Orchha. Check in at your already booked hotel in Orchha and get ready to leave for the local sightseeing tour. Our day tour to Orchha will include a visit to Phool Bagh, Orchha fort complex, Laxminarayan Temple and Raja Ram Temple. All these are the major attraction of the place and can leave you with a mesmerizing experience. After exploring these places we will return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Orchha fort complex is a must visit attraction of town with a number of palaces within it portraying the stories of wonderful past. It is the only place in country where Lord Rama is worshipped as a king and not as a god.
Phool Bagh is a stunning garden in Orchha that represents the rich artistic sense of the royal rulers of the Bundelkhand dynasty. It also reflects the natural wonder of the place during the bygone era.
Day 2: Orchha
Start your day with a healthy breakfast in the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. During your free time, you can either rest in hotel and take pleasure of its modern amenities or explore other interesting places of Orchha such as Orchha Sanctuary, Sunder Mahal, Chaturbhuj Temple, Raj Mahal and Chattris. Later return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Sunder Mahal is a gorgeous palace in Orchha which now serves as a major pilgrimage centre for Muslims. This palace belongs to a Hindu king named Prince Dhurbhajan and his Muslim lover.
Raj Mahal is one of the famous palaces of Orchha that grab attention of visitors from around the world. It was initially built by Rudra Pratap Singh in the 16th century and completed by his successors.
Chattris are basically the tombs of Maharajas which have been positioned on prominent platforms and supported by pillars. They are designed and structured in a unique way allowing them to enter in the list of major tourist attractions of Orchha.
Day 3: Orchha-Khajuraho
After breakfast in the morning, we will leave from Orchha and drive to Khajuraho. On arrival, check in at your already booked hotel and get ready to leave for the local sightseeing tour of Khajuraho. In our day tour, we will be visiting the legendary temples including Chitragupta Temple, Devi Jagdamba Temple and Adinath Temple that are supposed to be constructed in the 9th and 10th century A.D by Chandela rulers. These temples are famous for their unique and ancient engravings. After witnessing some of the major wonders of Chandela rulers, we will head back to our hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Khajuraho
In the morning after breakfast, we will spend our rest of the day in Khajuraho and explore some of its other major attractions such as Kalinjar Fort, Ajaigarh Fort, Vaman Temple and Parsvanth Temple. Later return back to the hotel for a stress bursting overnight stay.
Kalinjar Fort is an old fort that was believed to be the heart of the Chandella kingdom in the 10th century.
Ajaigarh Fort is an ancient fort that believed to have five gates initially, but now has only two gates, two rock-cut tanks and two temples. In addition, three ruined Jain temples have also been spotted in Ajaigarh fort and are designed in Khajuraho style.
Day 5: Departure
On the last day after breakfast, we will check-out from the hotel and head towards the airport/ railway station to catch the flight or board train for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Khajuraho Hotel the Bundela or Similar
Orchha Hardik resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Khajuraho Hotel eurostar inn or Similar
Orchha Hotel rajwada palace or Similar
Premium Package -
Khajuraho Syna Heritage Hotel or Similar
Orchha Rajmahal the palace or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the Place-
Madhya Pradesh is frittered with several destinations boasting a variety of tourist attractions that are rich in spirituality, culture and much more. Khajuraho and Orchha are two of such destinations reflecting the culture, traditions and architectural brilliance of ancient times perfectly. Orchha holds ancient and beautiful monuments dating back to one thousand years. Khajuraho also abodes several beautiful temples are listed in UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
This 04 Nights and 05 Days itinerary is a congenial blend of trip to Orchha and Khajuraho. The major highlights of the trip are sound and light show at Orchha, sightseeing at ancient forts in Khajuraho, visiting primeval temples dating back to 10th century and exploring beautifaul fort of Orchha. In few words, the tour is ideal to get soaked in ancient cultural affluence of these two magnificent destinations in Madhya Pradesh.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Madhya Pradesh 4N/5D ( 2N Orchha , 2N khajuraho )