Click Image for Gallery
Day 1: Arrive at Delhi
On arrival at the Delhi airport, meet our representative who will be there for your welcome and to transfer to your already booked hotel. Check in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Delhi - Nagpur - Kanha
After breakfast in the morning, we will check out from the hotel and head towards the airport to board the flight to Nagpur. On reaching Nagpur, our representative will take you to the Kanha National Park by road, which is about 260 kms away from Nagpur. On arriving, check in at the per-booked lodge and rest for some time. In the evening, enjoy your first jungle safari in the park and have a mesmerizing experience. Later return back to the lodge for dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Day 3: Kanha
The day is fixed to enjoy both morning and evening safari ride in the Kanha National Park. We will start our day a bit early today to proceed for morning jungle safari in Kanha. Thereafter, we will return back to the lodge for lunch and rest for some time before heading back to the park again for the evening safari. After enjoy safaris for the whole day, we will return back to the lodge for a relaxing overnight stay.
Kanha National Park is one of the famous national parks in India that are regarded as a paradise for wildlife and nature lovers. The park offers shelter to a large variety of fauna and is acknowledged for the swamp deer.
Day 4: Kanha – Bandhavgarh National Park
Today, again we will head early in the morning for last safari experience in the Kanha National Park. Afterwards, we will return back to the lodge for breakfast. After having our breakfast, we will check out from the lodge and drive to the Bandhavgarh National Park. On arrival, check in at the already booked lodge and take pleasure for a comfortable night stay overnight stay.
Day 5: Bandhavgarh
We will start our day quite early today and leave for morning jungle safari in the Bandhavgarh National Park. This safari is ideal to explore each and every nook of the park and have a lifetime experience. Afterwards, we will head back to the lodge for breakfast and rest for some time. In the afternoon, enjoy delicious lunch served in the lodge and get ready for the evening safari in the park. This safari will give you an opportunity to see wilds in their natural posses and click as many as you wanted. Thereafter, we will return back to the lodge for dinner and an overnight stay.
Bandhavgarh National Park is known for housing a large number of tigers. It was initially known as the hunting grounds of the Maharaja of Rewa. The park has today become a heaven for wildlife enthusiasts.
Day 6: Bandhavgarh - Khajuraho
After breakfast, we will check out from the lodge and drive to Khajuraho to add on some more fun and excitement to our tour. On arrival, check in at the already booked hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 7: Khajuraho - Delhi
Today after having breakfast in the morning, we will leave for the local sightseeing tour of Khajuraho. In our day tour we will cover both eastern and western group of Khajuraho and explore its ancient temples that are famous worldwide. Later, we will get transferred to the airport to board the flight to Delhi. On reaching Delhi, check in at the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Khajuraho has been recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for sheltering many ancient temples and historical places of public interest. It is one of the major pilgrim centers in India and comprise of two groups i.e eastern group and western group having many ancient temples.
Day 8: Departure from Delhi
On the last day, have breakfast in the morning and get transferred to the International Airport to board the flight for your onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Bandhavgarh Bundela Bandhavgarh by Octave or Similar
Khajuraho Hotel the Bundela or Similar
Kanha Tribal Woods resort kanha by cyber tatwa or Similar
Delhi Hotel Aster Inn or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Bandhavgarh Tiger Trails Resort or Similar
Khajuraho Hotel eurostar inn or Similar
Kanha Pugmark Resort or Similar
Delhi Hotel Regent International or Similar
Premium Package -
Bandhavgarh Mogli Jungle resort or Similar
Khajuraho Syna Heritage Hotel or Similar
Kanha The sanjay tiger resort or Similar
Delhi Hotel Le seasons or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the Place-
If a traveller loves to witness the tigers prowling in a prideful and carefree manner in the woods, wildlife tour to Madhya Pradesh is a perfect option for him or her. Bandhavgarh National Park and Kanha National Park are two of such tiger-rich regions in the state that behold the remarkable population of big cats. To increase the delight of this wildlife tour, blending it with that of Khajuraho is an idea hard to refuse. Khajuraho is a beautiful and historical destination boasting ancient temples popular for their erotic carvings. These temples are listed in UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites.
This 07 Nights and 08 Days itinerary takes the traveller to a delightful and wilderness-filled tour to the wildlife destinations of Madhya Pradesh along with Khajuraho. The major destinations covered in this tour are Nagpur, Kanha, Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho. The major highlights of this trip are enjoying the morning and evening safari in Kanha National Park, exploring the exotic wildlife in Bandhavgarh National Park and relishing a trip to Khajuraho Temples, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The tour is perfect for the tourists to witness wilderness and heritage in a same go.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Madhya Pradesh 7N/8D ( 1N Delhi, 2N kanha , 2N Bandhavgarh NP, 2N Khajuraho )