Day 1: Arrival at Indore & Drive to Mandu
On arrival at Indore railway station/airport, meet our representative who will be there to greet you and take you to Mandu by road, which is about 1 hour journey. On arrival, check in at your already booked hotel in Mandu. The rest of the day is free for leisure. During your leisure time, you can rest in your room or take pleasure of the modern amenities offered by the hotel. Enjoy dinner followed by an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: Mandu Sightseeing
In the morning after breakfast, we will leave for the local seightseeing tour of Mandu, also named as "City of Joy". The place is known for its ancient monuments that are in well maintained situation even today. The monuments of Mandu comprise of palaces, mosque, forts, reservoir, temples, gardens, cenotaphs, etc. Later, return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Mandu also known as Mandavgad lies in the Malwa region of western Madhya Pradesh. At present, it is a ruined city located 35 km from the Dhar city.
Day 3: Mandu - Maheshwar
Today, we will start our day a bit early in the morning and drive to Maheshwar, which is about 2 hour drive. On arrival check in at your pre-booked hotel and thereafter, leave for the local sightseeing tour of Maheshwar. We will start our day tour by visiting riverside temples and Ahilya fort. In the evening, we will proceed to the Narmada River to enjoy boating. Thereafter, we will return back to the hotel in Maheshwar for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Maheshwar – Omkareshwar - Ujjain
After breakfast in the morning, we will leave Maheshwar and drive to Omkareshwar, which is about 2 hour journey. At Omkareshwar, we will explore its famous temples. Blessed with one of the Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva i.e. Mamaleshwar temple, Omkareshwar is one of the important pilgrim centers in India. Mamaleshwar temple is also known as Amareshwar temple and is nestled on the other side of the river. One need to pass through bridge called Mamaleshwar Setu to reach the temple. Thereafter, we will visit Varhdheshwar temple, Annapurna temple, Gouri Somnath temple, etc. You can also enjoy boat riding at ghats like Nagar Ghat, Abhay Ghat, etc. In the evening, we will drive to Ujjain, which is about 4 hour drive from Omkareshwar. An overnight stay in the hotel in Ujjain.
Day 5: Ujjain Sightseeing & Departure
On the last day of our exciting tour, we will visit Mahakaleshwar Temple, a Jyotirlinga temple and major attraction of Ujjain. Thereafter, we will other temples and ashrams of Ujjain including Sandipani Ashram, Chousat Yogini, Gopal Mandir, Bade GaneshJi, Harsiddhi Mandir, etc. in the evening, our tour representative will transfer you to the airport/railway station to catch the flight or board the train for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Ujjain Hotel Mahalaxmi or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Ujjain Hotel Milan Holiday or Similar
Premium Package -
Ujjain Hotel Imperial Grand or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the Place-
Be it historical monuments, spiritual destinations or wildlife abodes, Madhya Pradesh is a state that is affluent with plethora of tourist attractions. Places like Indore, Ujjain, Omakareshwar, Mandu and Maheshwar include pilgrimage, cultural and heritage destinations attracting the travelers from all over the country and abroad. This 04 Nights and 05 Days Indore Excursion Tour Package is a perfect tour idea for exploring cultural, spiritual and heritage richness of the state. Other than Indore, the tour also covers the destinations like Omkareshwar, Maheshwar, Ujjain and Mandu. Ujjain is rich with beautiful temples with wonderful architecture. Omkareshwar and Maheshwar jointly boast 2 of the 12 jyotirlingas in India. Moreover, Mandu is a home to several magnificent forts, palaces, cenotaphs, gardens, water reservoirs, temples and mosques.
In this itinerary, one can also enjoy boating at the ghats such as Nagar Ghat and Abhay Ghat. Visiting numerous temples, forts and other such cultural and historic epitomes can provide the traveller with a congenial blend of gratification and spirituality.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.