Day 1: Drive to Mongpong
Arrival at Siliguri. Drive to Mongpong (30kms.), a quiet place on the bank of river Tista. The forest rest house at Mongpong offers a panoramic view of Mahananda Wild Life Sanctuary. Enjoy tea break at Mongpong watching colourful birds. A refreshing drive through tea gardens and forests takes you to Samsing (50kms. from Mongpong). Check in at Samsing Forest Rest House. Stroll around the short hilly trails near the bungalow. Overnight halt: Samsing.
Day 2:At Lataguri
Drive to Lataguri (38 kms. from Samsing). The place is adjacent to the Garumara National Park. Visit to the Garumara N.P in the afternoon for wild life viewing. Overnight halt: Lataguri.
Day 3: Sightseeing at Murti river
Drive to Murti (12kms) The Forest Rest House beside Murti River is one of the most luxurious forest rest houses in North Bengal. Enjoy quiet and leisure hours through out the day. Take a short trip to Chapramari forest in the afternoon for wild life viewing. Overnight halt: Murti Forest Rest House
Day 4: Drive to Jaldhaka, Jhalong and Bindu on Bhutan border
Drive to Jaldhaka, Jhalong and Bindu on Bhutan border (50kms). All the places are lesser-known-small-lower-hill-stations but they offer an unimaginable landscape and peace, the true essence of Dooars. Back to Murti in the evening. Overnight halt Murti Forest Rest House.
Day 5: Drive to Jaldapara Wild Life Sanctuary
drive to Jaldapara Wild Life Sanctuary (60kms. from Murti), one of the very few places in India to house the Asiatic one horn rhino. Overnight halt: Jaldapara Tourist Lodge.
Day 6: Elephant ride around forests and grasslands
Elephant ride around forests and grasslands in the morning. Take a short drive to Phuentsholing in Bhutan. Drive to Rajabhatkhawa in Buxa Tiger Reserve (80kms. from Jaldapara) in the evening. Overnight halt: Rajabhatkhawa
Day 7: Move around Buxa Tiger Reserve
Move around Buxa Tiger Reserve. Recommended trip to Jayanti and Bhutan Ghat; Overnight halt: Rajabhatkhawa.
Day 8: Drive back to Siliguri
Drive back to Siliguri (180kms). Recommended: Pleasure ride by Intercity Express. The train passes through the heart of Dooars and gives a feeling of fulfillment of an unforgettable trip.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place-
India is famed for its rich and abundant wilderness, and wildlife sighting is a must when on a trip to this beautiful land. One can witness hundreds of diverse genus of creatures encompassing tiger, leopard, elephant, bear, wild boar, toddy cat, jackal, langur, ratel and many more in their natural habitat. Not only this, wildlife tours bring you close to different sorts of vegetation which make your holidays in India more appealing and adventurous. Our wildlife packages combine magnificent wildlife and picturesque landscape so that you can indulge the maximum time of tour in the famous national parks being accompanied by the experienced guides.
Rainy season - July to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to June
Hindi / English / Bengali
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.