Day 1:Brisbane - Gold Coast
Arrive Brisbane after Customs and immigration Meet and greet by our local representative, transfer to Brisbane City for breakfast/brunch. After brief city orientation tour travel to Gold coast Transfer to hotel.The Iconic Australian Holiday destination. With location that affords the city warm weather and boundless natural beauty, the Gold coast delivers variety of activities and experience in a style that is very much its own. Evening at leisure.
Day 2:Gold Coast
Morning Pickup for Movie World. From heart-thumping thrill rides like Lethal Weapon to the colorful but gentle rides in Looney Tunes Village to the laugh-a-minute antics of the Police Academy Stunt Show. Evening at leisure or Optional visit Q1 Observation Deck which takes you to the highest point above the Gold Coast for stunning 360 degree views from the surf to the hinterland and beyond. Enjoy coffee and cake, or perhaps an evening cocktail, in the stylish Skybar café and lounge bar on Level 77.
Day 3:Gold Coast
Morning depart for Sea World. Make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of amazing rides, shows and attractions. Shark Bay is the world’s largest man-made lagoon system for sharks and houses some of the most awe-inspiring of the species. Evening at leisure to explore Surfer’s Paradise ...Its streets are filled with hundreds of restaurants, bars, nightclubs, duty free stores, day spas, art ,fashion houses and entertainment for all ages. Optional book yourself to witness horror show-“Dracula”
Day 4:Gold Coast To Sydney
Morning depart for your flight to Sydney. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to Hotel. Sydney - Australia's Olympic City. Set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the world's most beautiful places. Colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways and friendly people epitomize the vibrancy of this spectacular city. Evening free time to stroll at various Cafes /Shops at Darling Harbour.
Morning pickup for Half day –Sydney City Orientation tour. Explore the beautiful beaches and famous harbor sites of Sydney. Discover the tempo of the city as you explore Sydney, capture the beauty and lifestyle of the harbor city from specially selected vantage points.Coutine to Guided Tour to Opera House. Tour ends at Opera house. Return to hotel on your own. Afternoon at leisure. Evening enjoy spectacular view of Sydney Harbour with Indian dinner at Show boat Cruise. (Transfer to Showboat not included).
Explore Sydney with Sydney Attraction Pass including entry to Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower +OZ Trek, Sydney wildlife with one day unlimited ride of Monorail. Optional activities to choose from…Full Port Stephens/Full day Blue Mountain or activities like Bridge Climbing, Jet Boating, Helicopter ride.
Day 7:Back Home
Early morning depart with wonderful memories of your tour depart for flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Even a few days here are worth it; a month would be great...... more? Better still. Australia - Terra Australia or the Southern Land, is not a place that can be explored thoroughly in a few weeks. It's HUGE, the distances are massive and every part of the country has mind-blowing sights that you'd be crazy to miss. Take your pick- bushwalk in the vast Australian outback, ski in the Australian Alps or go walkabout along the Gold Coast.
Enthusiasts can snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef, hike in the Blue Mountains, bungee-jump into gorges, party at one of Melbourne's numerous festivals, soak in the fabulous sights of Australia largest and oldest city - Sydney or just hop along with the kangaroos, Australia has it all and more.
It's a whole new world packed into one continent, packed into one country. Australia has a fascinating history of convict settlers and pioneers, wayward sons and mail-order brides. In the Aborigines, an indigenous people with its distinctive culture; in its countryside, a natural beauty that leaves visitors gasping and in its wildlife, creatures that defy the imagination! To top it all, it's a safe country with laidback people and endless opportunities.
Spring - September To November
Summer - December To February
Autumn - March To May
Winter - June To August
- Australian Dollar
|Gold Coast||Islander Resort Hotel or similar|
|Sydney||Travelodge Hotel or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
1. Airport transfers
- Skypoint observation deck ticket
- Half Day City tour with Opera House Tour
- Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
- Sydney Tower Eye With 4D Cinema -Sep- May
- Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Wildlife Sydney
2. Tours and Transfer on Seat in Coach Basis.
Gold Coast, Australia
2. 5 % GST Extra
3. Cost of Meals.(if required meal Voucher will be provided at AUD30 per person per meal without transfers)
4. Tips and portages
5. Travel Insurance
6. Peak Season Surcharge if applicable
7. Cost of any Personal Expenses.
8. Optional Sightseeing suggested in the Itinerary
9. Mini Bar Usage
10. Increase in Taxes