Arrive Melbourne- known as most livable city , enjoy Breakfast later experience the Most Livable city Melbourne by doing Melbourne city Orientation tour with MCG ground (subject to no event). See the beautifully maintained lawns and feel the aura of sitting in the stands of one of the best Cricket grounds in the world. Later proceed for Lunch and then check-in at the hotel. Evening free for leisure .Dinner at Indian Restaurant by short walk
After Breakfast. Depart & Transfer for Full Day Great Ocean Road Tour. The Great Ocean Road is an Australian National Heritage listed 243-kilometre (151 mi) stretch of road along the south-eastern coast of Australia between the Victorian cities of Torquay and Warrnambool. It is an important tourist attraction in the region, which winds through varying terrain alongside the coast, and provides access to several prominent landmarks; including the nationally significant Twelve Apostles limestone stack formations. Dinner at Indian Restaurant by short walk
Day 3:MELBOURNE – CAIRNS
Morning depart for your flight to Cairns. Arrive and transfer to Hotel. Cairns- Experience Tropical North Queensland to experience nature at its finest! Enjoy lushness of rainforest, and beauty of Coral Coast. Arrive and proceed for Lunch later check-in at hotel and evening for leisure.
After breakfast depart for Kuranda Rainforest tour. Experience the famous Kuranda Scenic Railway which was built over 120 years ago and winds its way through the tropical mountain ranges between Cairns and Kuranda. Local indigenous Pamagirri guides welcome you to join them on a journey to discover the Dreamtime and learn about the fascinating customs and ancient traditions that are kept alive in the rainforest of Kuranda, in Tropical North Queensland, later experience Koala & Wildlife park - Handfeed the free roaming kangaroos and wallabies in the landscaped gardens, observe the endangered cassowary, see wombats and lace monitors, and view local snakes and other reptiles. Later Experience the tropical rainforest from a totally unique perspective aboard an amphibious World War II Army Duck. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Cairns.
After breakfast transfers for full day Big Cat Green Cruise to beautiful Coral Island. One of the natural wonders of the world. Join the Big Cat catamarans for a full day cruise on the Barrier Reef to Green You have five and a half hours on Green Island to take part in the many activities or simply relax on the beach. Continental Lunch, Semi Submarine and Glass Bottom Boat or snorkeling included Evening at leisure. Dinner at Indian Restaurant by short walk.
Day 6:CAIRNS – SYDNEY
After breakfast depart for your flight to Sydney. Arrive Sydney. Transfer to Hotel. Sydney Australia's Olympic City. Set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbor, this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the world's most beautiful places. Colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways and friendly people epitomize the vibrancy of this spectacular city. Arrive and have lunch later depart to Sydney Tower it remains the tallest structure in Sydney and guests can enjoy the views from the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck also enjoy 4D show. Overnight at Sydney.
Morning depart for day tour –Sydney City Orientation tour. Explore the beautiful beaches and famous harbor sites of Sydney. Discover the tempo of the city as you explore Sydney, capture the beauty and lifestyle of the harbor city from specially selected vantage points. Continue for guided tour at Opera House. Also visit Sydney Aquarium, Madame Tussade wax museum and also Sydney Wildlife Park. Evening enjoy beautiful views of Sydney Harbour by experiencing highlight Cruise on Sydney Harbour. Dinner at Indian restaurant by short walk. Overnight at Sydney.
Day 8:SYDNEY – BRISBANE – GOLD COAST
After breakfast transfer to airport for flight to Brisbane. Arrive Brisbane. And transfer to Theme Capital of Australia Gold Coast. Gold Coast –The Iconic Australian Holiday destination. With location that affords the city warm weather and boundless natural beauty, the Gold coast delivers variety of activates and experience in a style that is very much its own.After lunch check in and in the evening enjoy Beautiful views of Gold Coast from Sky point Observation Deck (By walk). Dinner at Indian restaurant by short walk
Day 9:GOLD COAST
After Breakfast depart for Jet boating and then to Movie World. Thrill yourself full day at Movie world. From heart-thumping thrill rides like Lethal Weapon to the colorful but gentle rides in Looney Tunes Village to the laugh-a-minute antics of the Police Academy Stunt Show. Dinner at Indian restaurant by short walk
Day 10:GOLD COAST
Pick up for Australia’s favorite family theme park, Dream World and White water world, which offers a variety of rides, shows and attractions. The highlights include wild (and curiously mild) Tiger Island where white and golden Bengal and Sumatran Tigers and their handlers co-exist peacefully without the constraints of cages creating an exciting and unique experience for guests. Enjoy the Riverboat Cruise, Gold Rush Country, Koala and Kangaroo Sanctuary, with thrilling water slides and the Tower of Terror - the world's tallest and fastest thrill ride! Experience a new high with a ride on the 'Wipe Out' and the 'The Giant Drop' - the tallest free fall ride in the world. Dinner at Indian Restaurant by short walk
Day 11:BRISBANE - AUCKLAND
Early morning depart for Melbourne airport for your flight to Auckland. On arrival in Auckland get transfer to hotel. Auckland’ The City of Sails' inspires both her inhabitants and her visitors with staggering location mild climate and wealth of thing to see and do. Dinner at Indian restaurant by Short Walk. Overnight at Hotel
Day 12:ROTORUA AUCKLAND –
ROTORUA (Auckland to Waitomo caves, 200Kms 3hrs, Waitomo caves to Rotorua, 160Kms 2hrs 30min)After breakfast depart for Rotorua. Enroute be transferred through the ever changing scenery onto the Waitomo region where we stop at today’s highlight, your guided tour through the famous Waitomo Glow worm Caves which have spectacular limestone formations and the roof is studded with the lights of thousands of tiny Glow worms, including an underground boat ride viewing the millions of glow worms on the cavern roof. On arrival in Rotorua check-in at the hotel. Dinner at Indian Restaurant by short walk. Overnight at Hotel.
Morning depart for Rotorua Sightseeing tour, visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve, famous Pohutu Geyser which erupts 10 to 25 times each day to heights of 16 to 20 meters. The reserve is also filled with boiling mud pools generated by the extreme thinness of the earth's crust in the area. Follow your reserve experience with entry to the Maori Arts & Crafts Institute which is preserving the remarkable heritage of our Maori people and teaching the young crafts people the traditional arts of bone and greenstone (jade) carving and weaving etc. Agro dome Sheep and Farm tour for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry. Dinner at Indian Restaurant by short walk
Day 14:ROTORUA – AUCKLAND (228Kms, 3 to 3.5hrs approx)
After breakfast depart for Auckland by Coach. Proceed for city orientation tour and Enjoy Sky tower ride; nothing compares to the 360 degrees views of Auckland City that you will get from the viewing platform once you have ridden up the Sky Tower lift. As you walk around taking in the views the free hand held audio guide gives a fascinating commentary on the sights and view from each window. For added excitement those who dare can stand on the glass floor panels and see the view down to street level at an optional cost. After that we will proceed to hotel and check in .Dinner at Indian Restaurant by short walk
Day 15:AUCKLAND – QUEENSTOWN
Early morning transfer to airport for flight to Queenstown After breakfast enjoy spectacular half day tour highlighting the 'Must-Do" sights and attractions in Queenstown covering Bungy jumping site (Bungy jump on own at extra charges), Shot over Site (Jet Boat ride on own at extra charges). Visit Arrow town- The picturesque town retains its old world charm through careful preservation of its colourful history and colonial style architecture. Highlights are the Lakes District Museum, Remarkable Sweet Shop and the great shops and cafes in the high street.Visit Skyline Gondola ride- The gondola ride takes you to Bob's Peak perched high above Queenstown. From here get the best views over picturesque Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu and Remarkable Mountains spread before you in a magnificent panorama. Dinner at Indian Restaurant by short walk.
Day 16:QUEENSTOWN (307 Kms 5 hrs one way)
Early morning depart for Full day tour to Milford Sound. Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton7 Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown. Dinner at Indian Restaurant by short walk.
After breakfast at hotel, day trip to Wanaka including Wanaka Puzzling world- Puzzling World offers the world’s first "3-D" Great Maze, incredible Illusion Rooms, a Puzzle Centre/Café, large Gift Shop, eccentric architecture and the intriguing Challenge, it is most photographed attraction in NZ, Mrs. Jones Fruit stall-whereby you can see the different fresh fruits in Kiwi Way .Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at Queenstown.
Day 18:QUEENSTOWN TO TWIZEL (199 Kms, 3 - 4hrs approx)
After breakfast drive through beautiful scenery and to Mt. Cook region. The region is renowned for its incredibly clear starry nights, brilliant sunny days, and remarkable turquoise blue lakes, valleys of emerald green and snow-capped mountains. Shaped by the giant forces of nature, massive glaciers have scoured the land leaving a trail of lakes and rivers across the landscape. Today you will see awesome mountain ranges - the snow capped Southern Alps stretching across the western horizon. Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight at Hotel. You can opt for Helicopter ride here as an optional activity. Continental Lunch and Dinner.
Day 19:TWIZEL -CHRISTCHURCH (280 Kms, 3hours 35mins approx)
After breakfast depart for Christchurch. Take a brief Stop at Lake Tekapo to view Church of Good Shepherd. On arrival visit International Antarctic Centre - One of New Zealand's best tourist attractions, it provides visitors of all ages with an interactive, fun and exciting experience of Antarctica. Also enjoy Hagglund & 4D Theatre. Also visit Swaminarayan Temple. Check-in and overnight at hotel. Dinner at Indian restaurant
Day 20:BACK HOME
Early morning depart with wonderful memories of your tour depart for flight back home
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Mantra Legends Hotel / Watermark Hotel / Mantra on
View / Novotel Surfers Paradise or similar
Pegasus Apartment / Rydges Melbourne / Amora River
walk / Oaks on Market / Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne
Rydges Esplande / Holiday Inn Harbourside / Pacific
Hotel Cairns / DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cairns or similar
Vibe Hotel / Rendezvous Sydney Central / Mercure Sydney / Novotel Sydney Central or similar
Sudima Hotel Christchurch Airport / The Chateau on the Park or similar
Edgewater Resort Wanaka or similar
Rydges Lakeland Hotel / Holiday Inn Queenstown /
Aspen Hotel Queenstown / Wyndham Garden Queenstown or
SkyCity Hotel / Amora Auckland / Sudima Hotel Auckland
airport / Four Points By Sheraton Auckland or similar
Rydges Hotel Rotorua / Millennium Hotel Rotorua /
Holiday Inn Rotorua / Copthorne Hotel Rotorua or similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Sky point observation deck ticket
- Full Day Great Ocean Road
- City tour with mcg ground
- Bottom boat or Snorkeling Gear continental Lunch
- Half day Kuranda Village tour with one way skyrail
- Half Day City tour with Opera House Tour
- Blue Mountain tour with Scenic rides
- Sydney Tower with 4D Show
- Puzzling World and Amazing Maze
- Mrs. Jones fruit stall Wanaka
- City tour with gondola ride
- Full day milford sound cruise
- City orientation tour of auckland
- Waitomo Glow-worm Caves Guided Tour
- Hobbiton Movie Set & Farm Tours
- Te Puia Guided Tour
- Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Australia Tour Packages –
Book your Australia holiday packages with Namoh. Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific Ocean. It is world largest island and the smallest continent. You can choose your style of trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
It is a land of dreams for all travelers as it is loaded with coral reefs, rainforests and red deserts. It is known for its staggering contrast and spectacular beauty. Tourists here can explore vibrant multicultural cities, safari across sand islands, trekking through ancient rainforests and more. Australia has something to offer for everybody, be it exploring traditional lifestyle of the nation, or relaxing on sun kissed beach, or revealing the nightlife in a city hot spot. Places to visit in Australia are Sydney, Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Melbourne, Brisbane, and more.
Namoh offers you Australia tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. Our strong suit is we serve vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your Australia holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!
Spring - September To November
Summer - December To February
Autumn - March To May
Winter - June To August
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.