Itinerary : 2 Shimla / 3 Manali / 2 Dalhousie / 2 Amritsar / 1 Chandigarh
Day 01 - Delhi to Shimla-
Arrive Delhi and transfer by road to Shimla (343 Kms / 8 hrs) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 – Shimla-
Morning tour of Shimla - Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple or stop for a while at the beautiful stained – glass - windows of Christ Church, which was built in the 1850 ‘s. Afternoon excursion to Kufri a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, evening free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Kufri. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3- Shimla To Manali -
In the morning drive to Manali a 7/8 Hours drive take you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel
Day 04 – Manali-
After breakfast proceed for full day local sightseeing of Mnali like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha and Tankha paintings, Vashistha Temple for "Hot & Cold water Kund”, Club House. The evening is free leisure & you can move around to the Mall Road for shopping. When ever reach at Hotel take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 05 – Manali-
Full day tour of Rohtang Pass (AT OWN COST) – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best; you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 06 - Manali to Dalhousie-
Morning after breakfast departs for Dalhousie (9 hrs.). Situated at 2039 mts in the outer slope s of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. On arrival check- in at the hotel. Rest of the day for leisure and shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07 – Dalhousie-
Full day sightseeing to Khajjiar, 18 Kms from. Dalhousie. Its one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie and overnight at the hotel.
Day 08 - Dalhousie to Amritsar-
After Breakfast we checkout from Dalhousie and proceed for Amritsar by road on arrival checkin at hotel and later visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. Return to hotel. Overnight stay in Amritsar.
Day 09 – Amritsar-
After breakfast. Start your full day city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs.
Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- where, on April 13, 1919, British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians. After lunch visit MaharajaRanjit Singh Summer Palace Museum- The summer place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh which is situated in the heart of Ram Bagh, Amritsar. Overnight at Amritsar.
Day 10 - Amritsar to Chandigarh-
After breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Chanidgarh by Road (06hrs.). On Arrival checkin at Hotel and immediately later we proceed for Local Sight seeing where we cover Rose Garden / Rock Garden / Pinjore Garden. Overnight at Chandigarh.
Day 11 - Chandigarh to Delhi-
Today after breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Delhi by Road (5hrs.) On Arrival drop at Delhi Airport / Railway Station.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Shimla Hotel Prestige or Similar
Manali Hotel Devlok or Similar
Dalhousie Shining Star Resort or Similar
Chandigarh Hotel Classic Residency or Similar
Amritsar hotel r v continental or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Shimla Hill Crest Shimla or Similar
Manali Sitara International or Similar
Dalhousie Dalhousie Grand Banikhet or Similar
Chandigarh hotel coral star or Similar
Amritsar Grand Hridey or Similar
Premium Package -
Shimla Kufry Holiday Resort or Similar
Manali La Serene Valley or Similar
Dalhousie Bear Valley Resort or Similar
Chandigarh Velvet Clarks Exotica or Similar
Amritsar park inn by radisson or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
If you like anything and everything about snow, you may be inspired by the meaning of the word Himachal. ‘The land of snows’, the meaning, is adequate to give you an idea of what to expect here. Himachal Pradesh is located in the western Himalayas. Surrounded by majestic mountains, out of which some still challenge mankind to conquer them, the beauty of the land is beyond imagination. Simla, one of the most captivating hill stations, is the capital of the state. Himmachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It's home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
Rainy season - July to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to June
Hindi / English / Pahari
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.