Agatti Island is the doorway to Lakshadweep Islands. It is a chain of little known islands, lying about 320 Km off the south west coast of India. Holidays at Agatti island resort at Agatti Island will surley bring about a refreshing change in you. During this island trip, one will get to live close.
Agatti Island Resort is placed in the most tranquil spot of the Island. Agatti Island Beach Resorts puts forward some of the best swimming beaches in the world. The resort has a good beach and lagoon at its front. The lagoon is huge and shallow; leaving a lot of space for a good swim. Additional splendour is added by the abundant coconut trees surrounding the resort.
Lakshadweep is a place to be in if someone is interested in real Adventure and Water Sports.
Some of the activities available around are Glass bottom trip at lagoon (30 mts),Glass bottom trip at lagoon & reef (1 hr.30 mts),Speed boat ride at lagoon ( 1 hr),Water skiing at lagoon (30 mts),Water scooter ride (20 mts),Day lagoon fishing (2 hrs),Night lagoon fishing ( 2 hrs),Day deep sea fishing (4 hrs),Night deep sea fishing (4 hrs),Uninhabited kalpitty island trip(2 hr),Uninhabited kalpitty island night stay(with dinner,soft drinks),Bangaram/thinnakkara/paralii ¶li ii island trip by boat (10 am to 5pm),Bangaram island trip by speed boat,Air filled boat (2 hrs),Air filled bed ( 2 hrs),Day trip to kalpitty island(8 am to 4 pm),Parali island night turtles watch,Turtle watch by glass bottom boat, Night stay on floating boat at open sea, Boat hire for deep sea fishing (4-6 hrs for group),Uninhabited parali island day turtle watch on full moon night and Reef snorkelling by boat (2hrs) .
On this island, we will reside in Agatti Resort. Beach activities can be done here. Beneath the sea we will get to discover a colourful world teeming with corals, fishes, and turtles. The drive sites surrounding the islands of Agatti offers some of the best diving experiences in the world. Inside the large lagoon, the calm and shallow water is ideal for scuba diving even for the first timers.
In Agatti we get a chance to see shimmering coral reefs, turquoise blue lagoons, silvery beaches, lush green coconut palms and unmatched hospitality will leave us spellbound.
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
About The Place:
Lakshadweep is a tropical archipelago of 36 atolls and coral reefs in the Laccadive Sea, off the coast of Kerala, India. Not all of the islands are inhabited, and only a few are open to visitors (permits required). Kavaratti, one of the more developed islands, is home to dozens of mosques, including the ornately decorated Ujra Mosque, as well as Kavaratti Aquarium, showcasing regional fish, shark and coral species.