Click Image for Gallery
Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu sightseeing
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray. The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath and is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern city of Kathmandu the capital of Nepal. This temple is considered one of the sacred temples of Hindu faith .The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. This temple complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites's list Since 1979. This "extensive Hindu temple precinct" is a "sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river". We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. After completion of these two spots, you will be takentake you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic view
Day 3 : Kathmandu to Chitwan Drive & Explore
Drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is 180 Km from Kathmandu & is a 05 hours drive from Kathmandu. Chitwan is one of Asia's premier wildlife reserves. Its 360 square miles of tall grasslands and forests are home to a wide variety of mammals and birds, including several endangered species. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Chitwan
Enjoy Jungle observation at Chitwan National park. The highlight being the Elephant Safari in the jungles. Other activities are Canoeing, Dugout canoe, Nature Walk and Bird Watching. Also experience walking through the forests with naturalists and watch the Native folk dances of the Terai. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Chitwan to pokhara Drive
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 180 Km & is a 04 hours drive from Chitwan. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) the 25,000+ peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges rise a scant 20 miles away with no intervening ridges to spoil the view. Overnight at hotel
Day 6 : Pokhara CIty Tour
This morning you will go for a excursion trip to Sarangkot. Sarangkot is the most popular tourist destination from where the tourist can enjoy the great view of the Pokhara Valley and the magnificent view of the mountains. Sarangkot is only 13 kms from Lake Side, Pokhara. Sarangkot is the highest view point for a sunrise and it is just 1592m high. Sarangkot is cooler than Pokhara. Sarangkot can be reached easily by 45 to 60 minutes by a car ride to the top from Pokhara. Many tourists come to Sarangkot for sunrise view and go back. Paragliding can also be done from Sarangkot. From Sarangkot, on the northern direction we can see Dhaulagiri in the far west. Annapurna range is visible when the weather is clear on the same side. On the southern direction the village overlooks the city of Pokhara and its lake on the north-western outskirts of the city.This afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Pokhara to Kathmandu & Free day
Drive back to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Departure
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories!!!
Flight & Hotel Details:
|Kathmandu||The Amadablam Hotel or similar|
|Chitwan||Chitwan Paradise Hotel or similar|
|Pokhara||Dahlia Boutique Hotel Pokhara or similar|
- Arrival And Departure Transfers With Our Representative.
- Air Passage / Land Transportation Kathmandu-Chitwan-Kathmandu By AC Vehicle
- Kathmandu, Nepal
- Pashupatinath Temple Evening
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Chitwan, Nepal
- Chitwan National Park
- Pokhara, Nepal
- Gupteshwor Cave
- Bindhyabasini Mandir
- Devi s Fall
- 7 Breakfast & 2 Lunch & 7 Dinner
- Hotel Luxury Taxes
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Major Attractions of Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour -8 Days
Major attraction of this Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour are exploring Pashupatinath, Durbar Square of Kathmandu, Bouddhanath Stupa, and Sunrise views with mountain vistas of Langtang Range, Fishtail and Surrounding peaks, Pleasant Phewa Lake, waterfalls, Chitwan national park and jungle activities, Tharu village tour and cultural dance, Jungle and Wildlife Safari, etc are the major highlights of this trip.
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour Package is a holiday package who wants to have adventure at Nepal. In this package you will be exploring around cultural sites at Kathmandu valley, natural and scenic beauty at Pokhara Valley and Jungle Safari and Chitwan National Park excursion at Chitwan. The special features of this tour program is that you can enjoy Chitwan National Park along with Jungle and Wildlife safari along with Tharu Village tour and their cultural dance.
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.