Click Image for Gallery
On arrival in Auckland,’ The City of Sails', you will be met by our local representative for transfer to your hotel. Auckland-City inspires both her inhabitants and her visitors with staggering location mild climate and wealth of thing to see and do. Evening at leisure
Morning depart for City tour of Auckland. Afternoon free to explore city on your own. Enjoy ride up to Sky Tower at your leisure. Also enjoy Optional activities. Sail on Pride of Auckland, Sky Jump from Sky tower Or Try your luck at Sky City casino. [ ADD ONN:- Sky Tower Sky walk , Sky Tower Sky Jump , Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter]
Day 3:ROTORUA: (Auckland to Waitomo caves, 200Kms 3hrs, Waitomo caves to Rotorua, 160Kms 2hrs 30min)
Morning departs for Rotorua by Coach. Enroute take tour of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride viewing the millions of glow worms on the cavern roof. Later proceed to Rotorua transfer to Hotel. Rotorua-Breathe in the Sulphur-rich air of Rotorua and you will taste New Zealand‘s most dynamic thermal area with Spurting geysers, steaming hot springs and exploding mud pools. Distance from Waitomo caves to Rotorua, 160Kms 2hrs 30min
Morning depart for Rotorua Sightseeing tour visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers, Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand's trout, birds and wildlife before continuing to the Agro dome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry. [ ADD ON: Polynesian Spa , Hobbiton Movie set and Farm tour ]
Day 5:ROTORUA - QUEENSTOWN
Afternoon depart for flight to Queenstown. On Arrival transfer to Hotel. With the mesmerizing Remarkable and the kaleidoscopic Lake Wakatipu at its heels Queenstown knows no rest. While its scenery will wow you the majority of visitor are drawn here to mammoth number of adventure activates. Spend day to explore beautiful city on your own. Evening at leisure optional enjoy beauty of Queenstown by taking Skyline Gondola ride.
Day 6:QUEENSTOWN: (307 Kms 5 hrs one way)
Early morning depart for Full day tour to Milford Sound. Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown.Distance from Queenstown to Milford 307 Kms 5 hrs one way.
Day at leisure. Start your day with Queenstown Town Highlight tour. Later Enjoy various Optional Activities, Bungy jumping, jet boating, white water rafting, gondola rides minus 5 ice bar ,Trip to Deer park and Lords of the Ring Location, TSS Earns law cruise and much more. [ ADD ONN:- Skyline Gondola Ride , Kawarau -Jet Boat ride , Shot over Jet Boat ride , Earns law Cruise & Walter Peak Horse Trek Tour , Queenstown Helicopter Flight 20 Minutes with 1 landing , 43 Metre Kawarau Bungy Jump inc Transport & T-shirt ]
Day 8:QUEENSTOWN-TWIZEL/ MT COOK: (199 Kms, three and half hour approx)
After breakfast drive through beautiful scenery and get transferred to Twizel. On arrival rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. You can opt for Helicopter ride here as an optional activity. [ ADD ON:-20minutes Helicopter ride with snow landing (without transfers) , 25minutes Helicopter ride with snow landing (without transfers) , 35minutes Helicopter ride with snow landing (without transfers) ]
Day 9:CHIRSTCURCH: (280 Kms, 3hours 35mins approx)
Morning at leisure. Afternoon depart for Christchurch by coach. Transfer to Hotel. Christchurch- With picturesque Avon river ,a Grand Anglican cathedral rising above the city center, trams rattling past streets, manicured gardens and crisply cut lawns. Its most English city of New Zealand. Evening at leisure. [ ADD ON:- Full day trip to Kaikoura whale watching cruise , Day Trip to Mt Cook – Ex Christchurch (SIC basis) , City Tour with Antarctic centre ]
Day 10:BACK HOME
After breakfast depart to airport for your flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
New Zealand Tour Packages
Book your New Zealand holiday packages with Namoh. New Zealand is a photogenic and friendly country offering visitors everything from adventures to exploration. It is a nature crafted surreal beauty of a movie set. You can choose your style of trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
Some of the treasure travelers can explore here are snow-capped peaks, sparkling covers, coastal glaciers, rainforests, fish filled rivers and fjords. It is also considered as a hot spot for adrenaline fueled sports, like water rafting, jet boating, skydiving, heli-skiing and mountain biking. New Zealand is also home to one of the highest bungee jumps in the world. Self-drive vacations are popular here and the diverse accommodations range leads to most luxurious hotels in the world. Places to explore here are Milford sound, Bay of Islands, Wai-O- tapu, Sky tower, Queenstown, Auckland and many more.
Namoh offers you New Zealand tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. Our strong suit is we serve vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your New Zealand holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!
Spring - September, October, November.
Summer - December, January, February.
Autumn - March, April, May.
Winter - June, July, August.
New Zealand Dollar
English/New Zealand sign language
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.