Click Image for Gallery
DAY 1 : Halifax
Arrive Halifax Airport, pick-up the vehicle from car rental agency and proceed to hotel located in the downtown core of this vibrant and cosmopolitan urban centre on the Atlantic Ocean. Overnight in Halifax hotel.
DAY 2 : Halifax to Bridgewater - 105 KM
After breakfast, morning at leisure. Halifax is located on one of the world's largest natural harbors and bears all the hallmarks of both a modern and historic city. Afternoon check-out and drive along the Lighthouse Route to the fishing community of Peggy's Cove. This picturesque fishing village is surrounded by bare granite and coastal barrens with trails leading to its famous lighthouse. Continue along the coast and stop in the port of Lunenburg for a visit to the renowned FisheriesMuseum of the Atlantic. Overnight in Bridgewater hotel.
DAY 3 : Bridgewater to Charlottetown - 410 KM
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada's smallest province, over the Confederation Bridge, the world's longest continuous multi-span bridge. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Overnight in Charlottetown hotel.
DAY 4 : Charlottetown to Baddeck - 298 KM
After breakfast, morning is at leisure to explore the Victorian homes and elegant squares of Charlottetown. Despite the 20th-century character the city still manages to evoke the feeling of a colonial seaport with quaint sections such as Great George Street and Old Charlotte Town. Afternoon check-out and travel past Orwell Corner Historic Site to board ferry across the Northumberland Strait to Nova Scotia. Drive through tranquil scenery and small communities to Cape Breton Island. See the magnificent highland scenery that surrounds Bras d'Or Lake and drive to the delightful resort community of Baddeck. A fascinating museum is dedicated to the life and works of Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone. Overnightin Baddeck hotel.
DAY 5 : Baddeck
After breakfast, today's scenic highlight is to drive the Cabot Trail into the highlands of northern Cape Breton. The trail runs past lochs and glens settled by Scottish Highlanders and along scenic coastlines settled by Acadians. You will meander through the rugged Cape Breton Highlands National Park enjoying stunning views of sea- swept headlands, steep cliffs and tranquil beaches. Hiking trails lead into the interior of the park where stunning vistas appear at each turn Return to Baddeck through the lush Margaree Valley. Overnight in Baddeck hotel.
DAY 6 : Baddeck to Halifax - 355 KM
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Halifax. the way visit The Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site depicting one fifth of the settlement of 1744 New France. Roam the streets and chat with authentically costumed guides. Later proceed along the shore of the Bras d'Or Lake to the mainland, and back to Halifax for one last night in the Maritimes. Overnight in Halifax hotel.
DAY 7 : Halifax
After breakfast check-out and proceed to Halifax Airport to drop of vehicle at car rental agency's located at Halifax airport to connect to onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
3 Star Category -
4 Star Category -
5 Star Category -
About the place -
Canada is the Great Big White North of North America. A vacation to Canada promises to be a memorable experience so book a Canada tour or a holiday package now to discover this cosmopolitan country. Canada tours and holiday packages are available from India as well. A visit to Canada is a whirlwind of fun and surprises. Explore Canada by booking one of the tours and holiday packages. You can get more details for Canada tours and holiday packages from India below.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Canada, Journey Mart offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Canada listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Canada.
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Spring: 20 March-20 June
Summer:21 June - 21 Sep
Autumn: 22 Sep.- 20 Dec
Winter: 21 Dec- 19 March