Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:India- Istanbul
Arrive at Istanbul Ataturk Airport. Transfer to the hotel (early check-in subject to availability). Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Istanbul.
Breakfast at hotel. Morning take a half-day city tour which includes Visit to St.Sophia (closed on Mondays), Byzantine Hippodrome, in which stand the obelisk brought from Egypt by Theodosius and the Serpent Column taken from Delphi by Constantine. Blue Mosque, which has six minarets and a middle dome of 109 feet and Grand Covered Bazaar (closed on Sundays) dating back to 15th century. It covers over 4,000 shops under one roof. Afternoon free at leisure. If desired we can leave the clients at Bazaar, and they can return to their hotels by their own. Overnight at Hotel in Istanbul.
Breakfast at hotel. In the afternoon depart for half-day city tour which includes visit to City Walls, Golden Horn and cable car to Pierre Loti Hill. Then, Bosphorus Cruise along the Bosphorus, the winding strait separating Europe & Asia. Bosphorus coastline is a delightful mixture of the past and the present where one can enjoy the grand splendour and quaint beauty of the ancient wooden mansions, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages. Rumeli Fortress and Leander’s Tower. Overnight at Hotel in Istanbul.
Day 4:Istanbul- Kayseri Or Neveshir- Cappadocia
After breakfast at hotel transfer to Ataturk Apt for early morning flight to Kayseri. Upon arrival meet with assistant and drive to Cappadocia. Arrival visit to Red Valley which is one of the most beautiful trekking valleys in Cappadocia. Explore the famous rock-cut churches and hiking for 5km through the valley. After hiking, resting in Old Cavusin Village where is one of old Greek Villages in Cappadocia. The village is known with its houses and churches of the Christian clergymen. After lunch at local restaurant visit to Kaymakli Underground City, the place early Christians hid from persecutors. Finally visit to Pigeon Valley. Transfer to the hotel and check-in. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Cappadocia.
Breakfast at hotel. Morning visits to Dervent Valley which has various types of fairy chimneys. Pasabaglari (Monk’s Valley) with some other types of fairy chimneys. Avanos Region, known with its pottery, a craft dating back to Hittite period. After lunch at local restaurant visit to Goreme Open-Air Museum, which is full of pink, rose and white tapering columns. These tall free standing cones of stone curve and twist as if pulled from earth like taffy. Others are tall like fairy chimneys. The caves were settled in the 4th century as monasteries. Visit some caves on the cliffs to see Byzantine frescoes decorating early Christian churches. Stop at Citadel of Uchisar and Esentepe for beautiful view of Cappadocia. You will also have chance to take photo in these places. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Cappadocia.
Day 6:Cappadocia/ Konya/ Pamukkale
Breakfast at hotel. Later drive to Konya. En route visit 13th century Sultanhani Caravanserai built on the famous silk route. In Konya visit to Mausoleum of Mevlana, the worldwide famous mystic and Karatay Theological School with its beautiful tiles. Continue to Pamukkale. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Pamukkale.
Day 7:Pamukkale/ Aphrodisias/ Kusadasi
Breakfast at hotel. In the morning visits to Pamukkale Cotton Fortress, ancient city of Hierapolis with the Theatre, Apollo Temple and magnificent Necropolis, the graveyard. After lunch at local restaurant visit to Aphrodisias, an ancient city dedicated to the goddess of love, Aphrodite, and famous for its sculpture school. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Kusadasi.
Day 8:Kusadasi/ Ephesus/ Kusadasi
Breakfast at hotel. In the morning depart for a tour to Ephesus Antique City (Hillside Houses are excluded). Ephesus, Roman capital of Asia Minor. Visit the ruins of Odeon, Hercules Gate, the temple of Hadrian, the magnificent library, Agora and the fantastic Greco-Roman theatre. After lunch visits to House of Virgin Mary, Selcuk Ephesus Museum and St.John Church. After the tour back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Kusadas
Day 9:Kusadasi Izmir/ Istanbul / Athens
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Izmir Airport to take a domestic flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival at Istanbul Ataturk Airport directly taking international flight to Athens. Arrive at Athens International Airport. You will be transferred to your hotel. Check in & Overnight in Athens.
After breakfast depart for the Full Day Tour to Agena, Hydra Poros. Depart from marina Trocadero to Hydra. Here you have free time for a walk or a swim. At afternoon embarkation and sail for Aegina past through Poros and seashore of Peloponissos. Late afternoon we arrive to Aegina where you have time for a swim. Optional excursion, by bus, to the fine preserved Temple of Afea Athena. Return back to hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 11:Athens - Santorini
After morning breakfast check out & transfer to Port. Arrive Santorini and transfer to hotel. Evening is free to explore on your own. Overnight in Santorini.
After breakfast, explore the beautiful island of Santorini. Overnight in Santorini.Santorini island:Santorini differs from the other islands in the group thanks to its geological morphology, the result of action by a volcano now dormant. The landscape on the western side of the island, where towering cliffs crowned by tiny and blindingly white housesplunge straight into the depths of the sea. Among the best bathing beaches, some of which are with black sand and others with pebbles are Kamari, Armeni ,Amoudi, Baxedes , Perissa, Monolithos and KokkiniParalia.
Day 13:Santorini - Mykono
After breakfast, check out and transfer to port to catch ferry for Mykonos. Arrive Mykonos and transfer to hotel and check in. evening will be at leisure for you to explore the city or enjoy the night life in bars & clubs in Mykonos town. Overnight in Mykonos.
Today after breakfast, spend your day walking through the narrow streets in Mykonos town on the beach and try amazing cocktails & fruit punches. Overnight in Mykonos.Mykonos Island:The capital of the island, Hora or Mykonos Town is particularly charming and considered as one of the most beautiful little cities of the Cyclades. It is representative of the island’s architecture which is typically Cycladic with whitewashed cubic houses with flat roofs, blue doors and windows, narrow paved streets, flowered balconies and a picturesque and magical atmosphere.
Day 15:Mykonos - Athens
After breakfast check out & transfer to port to board a ferry for Athens. On arrival depart for city tour of Athens. Visit all of the famous Athens sites on a City Tour (on SIC BASIS) including the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch and the famous Acropolis. Return back to hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 16:Athens - India
After breakfast check out & make your way to board a flight back to India.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
3 Star Category -
Istanbul 3 Star Hotel In Istanbul or similar
Cappadocia 3 Star Hotel In Cappadocia or similar
Pamukkale 3 Star Hotel In Pamukkale or similar
Kusadasi 3 Star Hotel In Kusadasi or similar
Athens 3 Star Hotel In Athens or similar
Santorini 3 Star Hotel In Santorini or similar
Mykonos 3 Star Hotel In Mykonos or similar
4 Star Category -
5 Star Category -
- Ferry ticket : Athens to santorini
- Ferry ticket : Mykonos to Athens
- Ferry ticket : santorini to mykonos
- All Transfers & Sightseeing On Sic Basis ( Seat In Coach )
- Entrance To Mentioned Sites & Museums
- Mykonos: Airport To Hotel & Hotel To Port
- Santorini: Airport To Hotel & Hotel To Port
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Half Day City Tour Of Istanbul
- Ankara, Turkey
- Anatolian Civilization Museum
- Mausoleum of Ataturk
- Cappadocia, Turkey
- Goreme Open – Air Museum
- Pasabag Valley
- Avonos Village
- Kayamakli and Derinkuyu Undergroud City
- Red Valley
- Pamukkale, Turkey
- Visit to Aphrodisias
- Pamukkale Cotton Castle
- Sultanhani Caravanserai
- Kusadasi, Turkey
- St.John Church
- House Of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus antique city
- Athens, Greece
- Half Day Athens City Tour
- Hydra & Poros Cruise
- 16 Breakfast & 5 Lunch & 5 Dinner
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place-
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
Therefore, for temperate areas in the northern hemisphere, spring begins on 1 March, summer on 1 June, autumn on 1 September, and winter on 1 December. For the southern hemisphere temperate zone, spring begins on 1 September, summer on 1 December, autumn on 1 March, and winter on 1 June.
English / Germanic / Dutch / Danish
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.