Day 1: NADI
Arrive at Nadi International Airport. After clearing Fiji’s Immigration & Customs please proceed and exit the Customs Hall. Meet your driver and be transferred (seat-in-coach) to your hotel. Rest of the day at Leisure and overnight at hotel in Nadi.
Day 2: NADI
Breakfast at Hotel. Depart for an unprecedented adventure of 5km of ZIP LINES woven into a truly spectacular wildness settings of caves, canyons and mountaintops. Soaring higher, faster and longer than ever before. It offers jaw-dropping speeds, and breath taking ocean views with the added adventure of limestone cave exploration. Overnight at hotel in Nadi.
Breakfast at Hotel. Enjoy the many activities available at the
hotels/resorts or take up and optional excursion during the day or relax
at the resort. At evening leave for a CAPTAIN COOK - SUNSET DINNER
CRUISE. Cruise into a pacific island sunset while you enjoy a delicious
barbeque Dinner, Fijian cultural entertainment and spectacular scenery
round-off a perfect evening on the water. Overnight at hotel in Denarau.
Breakfast at Hotel. Later depart for MANA ISLAND FULL DAY CRUISE. It gives a chance to Cruise through the Mamanuca islands before meandering through the lagoon. The island is home to an extensive resort with three separate beach areas, crystal clear waters, lots of shady palm trees, poolside bars and loungers. Enjoy optional snorkeling and a range of water sports on the lagoon side or laze on the quieter north beach. Here you can enjoy beautiful views out over uninhabited islands or soak up the sun on sunset beach. Overnight at hotel in Denarau. (Barbecue lunch with a buffet of salads and fresh fruit is included)
Day 5: CORAL COAST
Breakfast at Hotel. Free Day. Pamper youself at Spa. Free time to opt for Jet Boating/ snorkeling / kayaking. Relax and party at local pubs like PURPLE HAZE and ICE BAR Overnight at hotel at hotel in Coral Coast.
Day 6: CORAL COAST
Breakfast at Hotel. Depart for full day DISCOVER FIJI TOUR which includes River Canoeing, Fijian Village Tour, Magical Waterfall and Bamboo Rafting. Overnight at hotel in Coral Coast.
Day 7: BACK TO HOME
Breakfast at Hotel / Packed BF. Early checkout for your departure flight. Seat in vehicle transfer from hotel to Nadi Airport
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
1. Return air-conditioned seat in vehicle transfer airport/hotel/airport
- Zip Lines
- Captain Cook Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Mana Island Full Day Dinner Cruise
- Discover Fiji Tour
Nadi Fiji, Pacific Islands
Denarau Fiji, Pacific Islands
Coral Coast Fiji, Pacific Islands
1. 5% Govt. Service Tax.
2. Cost of Meals
3. Tips and Porterages
4. Travel Insurance
5. Peak Season Surcharge if applicable
6. Cost of any Personal Expenses i.e. Laundry , Phone, Minibar
7. Optional Sightseeing suggested in the Itinerary
8. International Airfare
9. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions
|Nadi Fiji||Double tree By Hilton Nadi or similar|
|Denarau Fiji||Westin Fiji Resort & Spa / Sheraton Fiji Resort & Spa or similar|
|Coral Coast Fiji||Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Bula!, a word you hear many times a day in Fiji, means "hello" and is always pronounced with a smile. Fiji holidays are the experience of a lifetime and your chance to escape to a world without stress. Fiji is renowned for its stunning beaches, beautiful warm climate, and its unique relaxed island atmosphere. You won't be able to escape the friendliness of the Fijian people or the sheer natural beauty - get ready for swaying palms and warm, clear water.
The best time to go to Fiji is whenever you have the chance. This is Fiji we're talking about! Temperatures stay pretty constant through the whole year, with highs resting in the 80s; however, from November to April, you might have to contend with some tropical storms. Peak season occurs between July and September, when the weather is dry and sunny. For the Fiji experience that you've always dreamed of, the best time to visit is from July to September, but you will have to contend with sky-high prices. The shoulder seasons are short—May to June and October—but they're nice times to visit since heavy crowds will either have just departed or have yet to descend.
- Fijian dollar
- English/Fiji Hindi/Fijian