Click Image for Gallery
Arrive Melbourne- known as most livable city , enjoy Breakfast later experience the Most Livable city Melbourne by doing Melbourne city Orientation tour with MCG ground (subject to no event). See the beautifully maintained lawns and feel the aura of sitting in the stands of one of the best Cricket grounds in the world. Later proceed for Lunch and then check-in at the hotel. Evening free for leisure .Dinner at Indian Restaurant by short walk
After Breakfast. Depart & Transfer for Full Day Great Ocean Road Tour. The Great Ocean Road is an Australian National Heritage listed 243-kilometre (151 mi) stretch of road along the south-eastern coast of Australia between the Victorian cities of Torquay and Warrnambool. It is an important tourist attraction in the region, which winds through varying terrain alongside the coast, and provides access to several prominent landmarks; including the nationally significant Twelve Apostles limestone stack formations. Dinner at Indian Restaurant by short walk.
Day 3:MELBOURNE – CAIRNS
Morning depart for your flight to Cairns. Arrive and transfer to Hotel. Cairns- Experience Tropical North Queensland to experience nature at its finest! Enjoy lushness of rainforest, and beauty of Coral Coast. Arrive and proceed for Lunch later check-in at hotel and evening for leisure.
After breakfast depart for Kuranda Rainforest tour. Experience the famous Kuranda Scenic Railway which was built over 120 years ago and winds its way through the tropical mountain ranges between Cairns and Kuranda. Local indigenous Pamagirri guides welcome you to join them on a journey to discover the Dreamtime and learn about the fascinating customs and ancient traditions that are kept alive in the rainforest of Kuranda, in Tropical North Queensland, later experience Koala & Wildlife park - Handfeed the free roaming kangaroos and wallabies in the landscaped gardens, observe the endangered cassowary, see wombats and lace monitors, and view local snakes and other reptiles. Later Experience the tropical rainforest from a totally unique perspective aboard an amphibious World War II Army Duck. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Cairns.
After breakfast transfers for full day Big Cat Green Cruise to beautiful Coral Island. One of the natural wonders of the world. Join the Big Cat catamarans for a full day cruise on the Barrier Reef to Green You have five and a half hours on Green Island to take part in the many activities or simply relax on the beach. Continental Lunch, Semi Submarine and Glass Bottom Boat or snorkeling included Evening at leisure. Dinner at Indian Restaurant by short walk.
Day 6:CAIRNS – SYDNEY
After breakfast depart for your flight to Sydney. Arrive Sydney. Transfer to Hotel. Sydney Australia's Olympic City. Set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbor, this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the world's most beautiful places. Colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways and friendly people epitomize the vibrancy of this spectacular city. Arrive and have lunch later depart to Sydney Tower it remains the tallest structure in Sydney and guests can enjoy the views from the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck also enjoy 4D show. Overnight at Sydney
Morning depart for day tour –Sydney City Orientation tour. Explore the beautiful beaches and famous harbor sites of Sydney. Discover the tempo of the city as you explore Sydney, capture the beauty and lifestyle of the harbor city from specially selected vantage points. Continue for guided tour at Opera House. Also visit Sydney Aquarium, Madame Tussade wax museum and also Sydney Wildlife Park. Evening enjoy beautiful views of Sydney Harbour by experiencing highlight Cruise on Sydney Harbour. Dinner at Indian restaurant by short walk. Overnight at Sydney.
Day 8:SYDNEY – BRISBANE – GOLD COAST
After breakfast transfer to airport for flight to Brisbane. Arrive Brisbane. And transfer to Theme Capital of Australia Gold Coast. Gold Coast –The Iconic Australian Holiday destination. With location that affords the city warm weather and boundless natural beauty, the Gold coast delivers variety of activates and experience in a style that is very much its own.After lunch check in and in the evening enjoy Beautiful views of Gold Coast from Sky point Observation Deck (By walk). Dinner at Indian restaurant by short walk
Day 9:GOLD COAST
After Breakfast depart for Jet boating and then to Movie World. Thrill yourself full day at Movie world. From heart-thumping thrill rides like Lethal Weapon to the colorful but gentle rides in Looney Tunes Village to the laugh-a-minute antics of the Police Academy Stunt Show. Dinner at Indian restaurant by short walk.
Day 10:GOLD COAST
Pick up for Australia’s favorite family theme park, Dream World and White water world, which offers a variety of rides, shows and attractions. The highlights include wild (and curiously mild) Tiger Island where white and golden Bengal and Sumatran Tigers and their handlers co-exist peacefully without the constraints of cages creating an exciting and unique experience for guests. Enjoy the Riverboat Cruise, Gold Rush Country, Koala and Kangaroo Sanctuary, with thrilling water slides and the Tower of Terror - the world's tallest and fastest thrill ride! Experience a new high with a ride on the 'Wipe Out' and the 'The Giant Drop' - the tallest free fall ride in the world. Dinner at Indian Restaurant by short walk.
Day 11:BACK HOME
Early morning depart with wonderful memories of your tour depart for flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Even a few days here are worth it; a month would be great...... more? Better still. Australia - Terra Australia or the Southern Land, is not a place that can be explored thoroughly in a few weeks. It's HUGE, the distances are massive and every part of the country has mind-blowing sights that you'd be crazy to miss. Take your pick- bushwalk in the vast Australian outback, ski in the Australian Alps or go walkabout along the Gold Coast.
Enthusiasts can snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef, hike in the Blue Mountains, bungee-jump into gorges, party at one of Melbourne's numerous festivals, soak in the fabulous sights of Australia largest and oldest city - Sydney or just hop along with the kangaroos, Australia has it all and more.
It's a whole new world packed into one continent, packed into one country. Australia has a fascinating history of convict settlers and pioneers, wayward sons and mail-order brides. In the Aborigines, an indigenous people with its distinctive culture; in its countryside, a natural beauty that leaves visitors gasping and in its wildlife, creatures that defy the imagination! To top it all, it's a safe country with laidback people and endless opportunities.
Spring - September To November
Summer - December To February
Autumn - March To May
Winter - June To August
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.