Day 01: Arrive Mumbai
Upon arrival at Mumbai International airport meet with our representative at the airport arrival lounge as he will be holding a placard of your name. After meet and greet transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Mumbai
After breakfast transfer to the Gateway of India to take the catamaran for Elephanta Caves with accompanied an English Speaking Guide. Boat leaves at 0900 hrs. Enjoy a one-hour boat ride across Mumbai Harbour brings you to the lovely, green Elephanta Island. Here you visit some of the huge and intricately carved Cave Temples dating back to the 7th century and dedicated to the Sun God - Shiva. Large panels depict episodes in his life. The central sculpture represents Shiva's three aspects as creator, preserver and destroyer.
Later return back to the pier at 1300 hrs. Upon arrival we will enjoy the local sightseeing tour of Mumbai visiting the British-built arch called the Gateway of India, one of Mumbai’s most famous landmarks. It was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary for the Delhi Durbar in 1911. Next you will visit the Prince of Wales Museum, which was built between 1904 and 1914 and was used as a hospital during World War I. The huge structure can be spotted from a distance as sunshine sparkles on its massive marble dome. The museum houses a priceless collection of art that is considered to be one of the best in all India. It includes a rich display of miniature paintings, ancient sculptures, jade, china and much more. We drive past University of Bombay, High Court of Bombay. You will also visit the Banganga and Hanging Gardens, which are located on the crest of Malabar Hill. The gardens are a welcome oasis of green in a city built almost entirely of concrete and cement. Next you will drive through the residential area of Mumbai’s rich and famous on Malabar Hill. You will also visit the renowned city laundry called Dhobi Ghat, the Gandhi Memorial Museum and Jain Temple.
Evening transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Bombay - Cochin - Periyar
This morning we will transfer to the airport to board the flight for Cochin. Upon arrival at Cochin airport meet with our representative and leave for Periyar (Thekkady) the largest wildlife sanctuary of Kerala. The 120 years Old Surki dam built across the reserve. The sanctuary is spread over an area of 777 Sq km, surrounded by an artificial lake over an area of 25 sq km. Upon arrival check into the wildlife resort. In the afternoon enjoy the nature trek around the sanctuary. Overnight stay at resort.
The Periyar Tiger Reserve, named after the Periyar river, is one of Kerala's prestigious possessions on the high ranges of the Western Ghats. Falling in the Idukki district of Kerala, this forest reserve surrounds the Periyar Lake, which was created in 1895 by building a dam across the Periyar river (to divert the water to Tamil Nadu for irrigation). The forests around the lake were declared as Reserved Forests in 1899.
Day 04: Periyar - Kumarakom
Morning enjoy boat cruise in Periyar lake to have the glimpse of its nature & wildlife.
Later after breakfast leave for Kumarakom. Upon arrival check in at backwater resort. Spend the rest of the day at leisure at the picturesque backwaters that form one of the major attractions of Kerala. Overnight at hotel
Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is spread over 14-acres and is a favourite haunt of migratory and other water birds. Aruvikkuzhi Waterfalls, 2 Km down a mud lane is known for its beautiful landscape and cascading falls. The Vembanad Lake is a feast for the eyes with its traditional country crafts or Kettuvallams and canoes floating up and down. The lake and its surrounding area can be best explored on a houseboat. There is a small island, Pathiramanal or Midnight Sands which is worth a visit for its natural beauty.
The quaint town is a cluster of little islands, located on the banks of the Vembanad Lake in the Kuttanad region of Kerala. Renowned for its natural beauty, Kumarakom is an ideal base to experience the famous Kerala backwaters, replete with meandering lagoons, coconut trees, endless rows of paddy fields interspersed by waterways and canals.
Day 05: Kumarakom - Alleppey
Morning at leisure or one can opt to explore the bird sanctuary. Later in the afternoon drive to Alleppey, the most beautiful tourist center in Kerala state, with a large network of inland canals earning it the synonymous "Venice of the east". These large networks of canals provide Alleppey its lifeline and immense natural beauty. Upon arrival at boarding jetty check into the house boat. Overnight stay on board.
Day 06: Alleppey - Marari (Mararikulam)
After breakfast disembark the houseboat and leave for the quiet and undeveloped beach of Marari and a house of fisherman. Upon arrival check into the beach resort. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at resort.
Day 07: Marari (Mararikulam)
Full day at leisure for own activities and enjoy the facilities offered by the Resort. Overnight stay in Marari.
Day 08: Marari - Cochin
After breakfast we will leave for Cochin. Upon reaching in Cochin we will transfer to the hotel. After fresh-n-up city sightseeing tour of Cochin to visit Dutch Palace (Built by the Portuguese), Jew Town, the 1568 Jewish Synagogue, spice market, where the air is filled with the pungent smell of spices, St. Francis' Church and Chinese fishing nets. The evening holds a show of Kerala's most popular classical dance. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 09: Cochin - Bombay
After breakfast transfer to the airport to board the flight for Mumbai. Upon reaching at Mumbai airport meet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. Evening free for own activity. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10: Mumbai - Departure
Transfer to the International airport on-time to board the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Cochin Hotel Excellency or Similar
Munnar Hotel Karthika Residency or Similar
Alleppey Hotel Raiban or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Periyar Nest or Similar
Kovalam Cosmic Leisure Resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Cochin Hotel Green Dreams or Similar
Munnar Hotel Green Ridge or Similar
Alleppey Hotel Prince or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Thekaddy woods or Similar
Kovalam Sun Tara Beach Resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Cochin Hotel Ima House or Similar
Munnar Hotel Clouds valley or Similar
Alleppey Pagoda Resort or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Periyar Meadows or Similar
Kovalam Hotel Jasmine Palace or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
With the seemingly unending expanse of tea estates that cover the rolling hills and valleys wreathed in a cool mist, Munnar is a favoured vacation spot in South India. Located at an altitude of almost 6000 ft. in Idukki district of Kerala, this enchanting town offers visitors a relief from the summer heat and provides breath-taking sceneries and a slice of adventure. Home to exotic flora and fauna, and nestled among the mountains of the Western Ghats, this hill station offers a sanctuary to many endangered species of animals, at Eravikulam National Park and Kurinjimala Sanctuary. Witness the majesty of Anamudi Peak, the highest peak in South India, which can be seen from Munnar. The rare and beautiful ' Neelakurinji' flower blossoms on the slopes of the hills in Munnar, once in every twelve years. Munnar also has several pristine lakes and reservoirs surrounded by tall mountains that exude a serene aura, that calms your spirit and kindles the fires of romance in your heart.
Ivory carvings, pottery, brocade fabrics, earthenware products, gold, Indian spices and banana chips
Summer - February to May
Rainy - June to October
Winter - November to January
Hindi / English / Malayalam
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.