Day 01: ARRIVAL – CHENNAI
Meet Tour My India representatives at the Chennai airport, who will help you with hotel check-in process. In the afternoon, you will go for city sightseeing tour. Overnight stay in the Chennai hotel
Day 02: CHENNAI
Today, you will go for Chennai sightseeing tour. You will also visit a group of Monuments at Mahabalipuram that has been classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Overnight stay in the Chennai hotel.
Day 03: CHENNAI - MADURAI (BY FLIGHT)
Early morning, board a flight from Chennai International Airport for Madurai. Upon arrival in Madurai visit Meenakshi Amman Temple and various other temples. You will also attend the famous aarti at the Meenakshi temple. Overnight stay in the Madurai hotel.
Day 04: MADURAI - PERIYAR (128 KILOMETERS / 3 HOURS)
Embark on a drive to Periyar, which is approximately 128 kilometers from Madurai. When in Madurai, you will be transferred to the hotel. And later, go to Periyar National Park. After exploring the jungle return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05: PERIYAR - KUMARAKOM (115 KILOMETERS / 3 HOURS)
Drive to Kumarakom, which is located on the shore of on vast Vembanad Lake – Kerala's largest lake. Overnight stay in the Kumarakom hotel.
Day 06: KUMARAKOM - COCHIN (85 KMS / 2 HRS)
Begin your day a little early as you will be taking the boat trip to Alappuzha. On arrival in Alappuzha, drive to Cochin where an overnight stay will be arranged for you.
Day 07: KUMARAKOM - COCHIN (85 KMS / 2 HRS)
On the seventh day, morning will be free for leisure. In the afternoon, you will board a flight to the next and final destination of the trip, Goa. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 08: GOA
On the eighth day, you will explore Goa on your own. Overnight stay in the Goa hotel.
Day 09: GOA
Today, you can either visit the famous attractions of Goa or laze around the beaches and enjoy sunbathing. Overnight stay in the Goa hotel.
Day 10: GOA - MUMBAI (BY FLIGHT)
The morning will be free for leisure. In the afternoon, you will check out from the hotel and board a flight to Mumbai. Upon arrival in Mumbai, you will be transferred to the hotel for overnight stay.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel details :
Standard package :
Deluxe package :
Premium package :
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
Sharing its border with the coastal region, South India envelopes in a canopy - a lush contrast to the jungles, peaks, and mountains of North India. Many civilizations, heritage centers, and plantations have grown in these dense canopies. And to take tourists to all the serene and tranquility abound places in South India, Namoh has designed a special 10-day cultural tour package, which includes places like Chennai, Madurai, Kerala, Goa, and Mumbai. The trip will run from the cultural city- Chennai along the coast. Further, it will take you to Madurai, one of the oldest cities in India and famous for its Meenakshi Amman Temple. After exploring Madurai, make your way to exotic Kerala. When in Kerala, you will enjoy the iconic backwater boat ride too. Next destination of the trip will be Goa, the place where the maximum energy of South India lies. Goa is famous for its uninterrupted string of golden-sand beaches. You will explore Goa for three days and later go to Mumbai, the last attraction of the trip.
Go through the detailed itinerary mentioned below for more details. Also, you can contact the travel experts of Namoh for more details.
Summer - February to May
Rainy - June to October
Winter - November to January
Hindi / English / Malayalam
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.