Day 01: ARRIVE COIMBATORE - OOTY (130 KMS)
Meet our representative on arrival at Coimbatore railway station and drive straight to Ooty. On arrival, check into a hotel. Rest of the day you are free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: OOTY
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Ooty. Visit the Botanical Garden, one of the best tourist attractions that allures visitors from all over the world. This garden was laid out in 1847 by the Marquis of Tweedale and is spread over 22 hectares ascending the slopes on the hill at an elevation of 2,400 meters above sea level. Later visit Doddabetta (highest point of the place), Ooty Lake and Rose Garden.
Located in the heart of Ooty, Rose Park is not even a km from Charing Cross at Vijayanagaram. It has been laid on 10 acres of land in terraces with rose tunnels, pergolas and bowers with rose creepers.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: OOTY - WAYANAD (115 KMS)
After breakfast drive to Wayanad. On arrival, check into the hotel. In the evening you are free for your own activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: WAYANAD
After breakfast proceed to Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary. Later, visit the Pookode Natural Lake, Soochipara Waterfalls, Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary and Edakkal Caves (a prehistoric shelter made of natural rock formation). Throughout this journey you can enjoy different types of spice plantations like cardamom, vanilla, pepper, cinnamon, clove etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: WAYANAD - COORG (110 KMS)
After breakfast drive to Coorg. On arrival, check into a hotel. Rest of the day you are free for leisure or your own activity. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: COORG
After breakfast full day city tour of Coorg, visit Dubare Elephant Camp, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding of the elephants are done. Dubare elephant camp in Coorg is the perfect destination to enjoy Elephant rides and bird watching. In afternoon visit to Talacauvery, which is situated in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. It is the origin of River Kaveri and a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it. Later, climb Brahmagiri peak and then pay a visit to Bhagamandala. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers, Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike. You can also visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva) and get the blessings. Return to the hotel by evening for overnight stay.
Day 07: COORG - COIMBATORE (368 KMS)
After breakfast drive to Coimbatore. On arrival at Coimbatore, we will transfer you to Airport / railway station for your onward destinations.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
Blessed with scores of natural treasures, South India always entices travelers from different nooks and corners of the globe. Some of the best gems in the treasure trove of South India are Ooty, Wayanad and Coorg. Resting in the lap of Mother Nature, these three are very beautiful hills stations that allure visitors with their charm. On one hand the hilly slopes catch your eyes, and on the other hand the dazzling lakes cast a spell. You face a dilemma of where to go first, and there comes Namoh. We have designed a 6 nights and 7 days travel package that takes you to every popular tourist spot of Ooty, Wayanad and Coorg. Our travel package takes care of everything, be it accommodation, commutation or anything else.
Rainy season - July to December
Winter Season - December to March
Summer season - March to June
Hindi / English / Tamil
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.