Day 1 - Kochi to Munnar (140 kms, 4 hours by road)
Arrival in Munnar, Spice Plantations, Valara Falls
Upon your arrival in Cochin Airport/Ernakulam Railway Station, you will be driven to the scenic valleys of Munnar, located at an elevation of 1,800 metres. The winding roads, vast expanses of plantations, thick waterfalls and deep valleys will keep you engrossed all the way for sure! En route, you will be visiting spice plantations and Valara/ Cheeyappara Falls. On arriving Munnar, check-in into the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 - Munnar
Madupetty Dam & Lake, Eravikulam National Park, Tea Museum, Photo Point
After having breakfast in the hotel, a full day sightseeing tour will make you familiar with the pleasant ambience of Munnar. Visit the Madupetty Dam/Lake, Echo Point, Nursery Garden, Photo Point, Rajamalai (Eravikulam) National Park, Anaimudi Peak and Tata Tea Museum. Come evening Spice/Tea trails will offer you pleasant and charming views; overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 - Munnar to Thekkady (120 kms, 4 hours by road)
Periyar Tiger Reserve, Boat Safari, Wildlife
Set in the heartland of Cardamom Hills, Thekkady is a wildlife enthusiast’s parardise. A scenic journey past mist capped mountains, spice plantations and open grasslands lined with spectacular waterfalls and delightful trekking trails will form access to your hide-away. After checking-in into the hotel, enjoy half day sightseeing. A boat safari on the Periyar Lake through Periyar Tiger Reserve extends a lifetime’s chance to spot various exotic wild life in their natural habitat. Later, visit spice plantation followed by a walk through the bustling Spice Market, Kumily village; overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 4 - Thekkady to Alleppey (175 kms, 4 hours by road)
Backwater Cruise and Stay, Sunset View
Today, from the wildlife terrains of Thekkady, you will be driven to the abode of the tranquil backwaters in Alleppey. Known for its azure backwaters, swaying palms and floating houseboats, Alleppey will take you through typical Kerala village, never-ending chunks of paddy fields, silent churches and other natural marvels. Arrive here and check-in into Kettuvallam (houseboat). Enjoy local delicacies for lunch and begin our cruise through the waterworks. Time spent on these placid waters is irreversible and extremely pleasurable. With the rays of the setting sun turning the paddy fields into mines of green gold, this astounding day will come to an end; overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 5 - Alleppey to Kochi (75 kms, 2 hours by road)
Last day of a whirlwind tour! Disembark at Alleppey jetty and proceed to Cochin Airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station. With your arrival at the airport/railway station, this enchanting tour will reach its final and concluding point.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About The Place:
The winding roads, vast expanses of plantations, thick waterfalls and deep valleys will keep you engrossed all the way for sure!
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription